State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Wha....? Bill Gates? I thought it was Huawei’s 5G installations that were causing it.

Hey JJ! I bet the Russians aren’t paying as much, this time around, for you to troll gaming sites with headlines straight out of the Daily Stormer, huh? :D
Macunaima

Postby Roger » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:38 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Trump commutes Roger Stone's sentence.

Of course he did.
And it will not affect the vote one way or other.
Adam Schiff of course had an outraged giddy hissy fit. That’s to be expected.
But did it change the mind of anyone who was going to vote for him? I seriously doubt it.
He might as well go ahead and pardon Flynn too, while he can still remember where he put his pen.
Smartest thing Biden can do on Day 2 is to pardon Trump, and then appoint him ambassador to some shit hole country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the USA.
It’s not as if Biden will have a second term.
Within a month the drama will blow away, and we can all be friends again. :D
Then we can get back to normal and have surviving aging hippies honored at the Kennedy Center. Too bad Merle died.
Roger

Postby Trump is real » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:47 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Fuck Trump and fuck you too random. Bit of nostalgia typing this.

I spit out my coffee (no, not really, figure of speech) when I read this on Politico just now:
“It was immediately unclear what Trump was referring to.”

I just made an amazing discovery. If I try to start a new thread on Frothers, I’m rejected as a “notorious spammer”. However, if I reply to someone else (Hi kyoteblue!), it sails right through.
Amazing, hainna?
Trump is real

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Hey John the OFM, I was worried about ya!!!
kyotebue2

Postby TDS is surely real! » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Macunaima wrote:Wha....? Bill Gates? I thought it was Huawei’s 5G installations that were causing it.

Hey JJ! I bet the Russians aren’t paying as much, this time around, for you to troll gaming sites with headlines straight out of the Daily Stormer, huh? :D

“Stupid right wingers, believing silly conspiracy theories that have no evidence”.

5 seconds later...

”Russia Russia Russia Russia. Trump is a Russian agent. Trump is a Russian agent. Posters that don’t agree with me on a shitty website that has like, 5 members, must have been paid for by the Russians”. :roll: :roll:
TDS is surely real!

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Nice to have yall posting here again. Hey, Guys, we're getting the band back together!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Macunaima » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Exactly, JJ. Who would be bothering to post the sort of loony-toon far right nonsense you do, on a site like this, UNLESS they were getting paid to do it? It’s not like you are influencing or discomfiting anyone, but the folks who toss you a couple of bucks don’t have to know that, do they? They’ve just identified “gaming” as fertile field for the propagation of far right memes.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Like I said its all a bit nostalgic!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Whoever » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Macunaima wrote:Exactly, JJ. Who would be bothering to post the sort of loony-toon far right nonsense you do, on a site like this, UNLESS they were getting paid to do it? It’s not like you are influencing or discomfiting anyone, but the folks who toss you a couple of bucks don’t have to know that, do they? They’ve just identified “gaming” as fertile field for the propagation of far right memes.

The type of “gamer” on this page thinks things like Gamergate are logically impossible. Girls and gaming? Be serious.
Whoever

Postby Macunaima » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:04 pm

So how much are you getting this time ‘round? Five cents a post? Or is all this done on spec?
Macunaima

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot