State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby JJ Lies » Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:Sorry, but your Sources don’t say what you claim. The “Iranian helicopter” statement is footnoted with an article that you link that doesn’t mention the supposed Iranian helicopter.

1 of the 2 does, the other is news reporting from the time. So stop lying JJ.

The Reagan quote states that Iran is the villain for the underlying cause of the conflict in the Gulf not for the attack itself.

Which was a lie.
Iraq attacked Iran.
Iran acted in self defence.
And then Iraq attacks a US vessel, but Iran is the real villain?
So what lala land are you fucking living in you lying cunt?

Your statement about the mines addresses one specific case. It does not address whether the mining Iran did is an act of war as per the international law which is what I stated.

Its a judgement by the International Court of Justice.
From 14 judges.

That's as close to a determination as anyone has ever made.

Well, apart from when the US was found guilty of mining Nicaraguan harbours by the ICJ.
But the US had a little tizzy and refused to recognise the judgement.
Because they are lying hypocrites like you.

So go fuck yourself.

[quote

The fact Iraq said no thank you to that study does not prove Iran did not use them as well

The 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War inflicted enormous
Thuman costs, as each side sustained hundreds of
thousands of casualties. In addition, the eco-
nomic devastation wrought by the war was staggering. The damage to each nation’s infrastructure, the billions of dollars in lost oil revenues, and the squandering of precious currency on the acquisition of massive arms purchases that sustained the eight-year war continue to affect both nations to this day. One of the darker chapters of the war was Iraq’s use of chemical weapons (CW) against Iran and Iran’s decision to employ chemical weapons in response.
The use of CW by both sides created a number of dangerous precedents that continue to resonate

https://www.nonproliferation.org/wp-content/uploads/npr/81ali.pdf

The Department of Defense reported that Iran's chemical weapons program started in 1983 as a response to Iraq's use of chemical weapons. They produced their first chemical agent in 1984, but cumulative production is "a minimum several hundred tons of blister, blood, and choking agents." [Office of the Secretary of Defense, Proliferation: Threat and Response (Washington: Government Printing Office, April 1996), p. 15.] Some sources claimed that the Iranians might have as much as 2,000 tons of chemical agent, possibly including nerve agent. [Andrew Rathmell, ``Chemical weapons in the Middle East--Lessons from Iraq,'' Jane's Intelligence Review, December 1995] The US Defense Department's Annual Report on Military Power of Iran April 2012 makes not mention of these capabilties.

In a declassified report from 1990 (DST-1620S-464-90, dated 15 March 1990), the Defense Intelligence Agency reported that "Iran used chemical weapons late in the war, but never as extensively or successfully as Iraq."

https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iran/cw.htm[/quote]

[/quote]

Javed Ali provides no proof for his statement.

I refuse to accept anything that your "war" department asserts, once again, without proof.

Your stinking nation has a history of repeatedly lying about the threats of NBC threats. Lying about threats in general, and being bullies and cunts.

Case closed you little bitch.
JJ Lies

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:They don’t have news where Mr Reliable Sources lives so you’ll have to forgive him for being unaware of the sabotaging of tankers,

Once again, assertions without proof.

threats to close the Gulf

Which came after the US announced they would do whatever the house of Saud wanted.

and Iran firing up their supported militias for proxy war actions.

Which Iran announced AFTER the US said they were sending a carrier and the possibility of 120,000 troops.

Let's be perfectly fucking clear about this. Iran has consistently acted in response to US aggression.

JJ Parus works for a company which was seriously invested in the invasion of Iraq, helped to cook the "intelligence" that led to the attack and made A LOT of money from that illegal war which killed hundreds of thousands.

JJ Parus is not a disinterested party when calling for an attack on Iran.

How are those stocks going you bloodsoaked dogfucking cunt?

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Nowhere have I called for war with Iran. Nor with anyone else.

Going back to discussing Afghanistan I detailed the exact demanding requirements from my point of view necessary before going to war.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 pm

To the troll posting as JJ Lies, I can’t easily do a response to your claims on my iPhone but will get to later. Needless to say I disagree with you.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 pm

They don’t have news where Mr Reliable Sources lives so you’ll have to forgive him for being unaware of the sabotaging of tankers,

Once again, assertions without proof.

Are you claiming there were no sabotage attacks or that there were attacks but not proven to be by Iran?

Which came after the US announced they would do whatever the house of Saud wanted.

Asserted without proof of the US making such an announcement. If there was one please cite. As for it following our statements if you reread my post I already stated that.

Don’t dispute the sequence of announcements either simply responding to the post claiming the US was the only party ramping up the tensions in the gulf and I pointed out that as I said earlier that Iran would want plausible deniability. The militias would in fact do that.

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:52 pm

If Trump fires Pompeo we go to war with Iran, if it's Bolton we don't.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 8:08 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:If Trump fires Pompeo we go to war with Iran, if it's Bolton we don't.

Don’t see us going to war with Iran.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Meanwhile, you might want to write down the names Trubnikov and Surkov to go with others I’ve previously identified as you’ll likely be hearing about them again as the big three investigations are proceeding.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 8:19 pm

JJ Parus is not a disinterested party when calling for an attack on Iran.

Provide an actual occurrence of this ever occurring.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:To the troll posting as JJ Lies, I can’t easily do a response to your claims on my iPhone but will get to later. Needless to say I disagree with you.

You mean you need to find fresh lies.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot