State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Just like your claim of “all in my head” doesn’t stand up to the reality of life your lying about not running away doesn’t stand up to the reality of your posts.

I don’t think anyone here other than you are buying your bullshit and I know they aren’t as gullible as you are convinced they are.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:38 pm

LOL I bet your mother thinks you're cool, Random.
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:26 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:
Guest wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:You are ignorant as usual, Random.

Yet you are in denial about the real people in the real world that I identified like Ralph “Coonman” Northam and the others.

You're just upset that he is defying the GOP's monopoly on racism. And seems to be reformed too, unlike the still-racist Southern republicans.

Reformed is he?
Gail King has to correct him on slaves not being “indentured servants”.
His interview by her had him looking like he had just crammed for a Sensitivity 101 midterm. Badly.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:
Guest wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:You are ignorant as usual, Random.

Yet you are in denial about the real people in the real world that I identified like Ralph “Coonman” Northam and the others.

You're just upset that he is defying the GOP's monopoly on racism. And seems to be reformed too, unlike the still-racist Southern republicans.

Reformed is he?
Gail King has to correct him on slaves not being “indentured servants”.
His interview by her had him looking like he had just crammed for a Sensitivity 101 midterm. Badly.

He picked an odd way to sweep the “post birth abortions” remarks out of the spotlight. You could hear an audible sigh of relief from the mainstream media.
He’s doomed. “I am resigning to spend more time with my family, and to devote more time to important work, like aborting colored babies.”
The KKK garb and his abortion stand are not unrelated. He is a true disciple of Margaret Sanger and her eugenics.

love in the time of lexapro nghevidsuqh

Postby dbbneato » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:35 pm

lexapro and alcohol side effects to lexapro <a href="http://lexaprogeneric2010mg.com/">what is lexapro</a> lexapro sexual side effects female
dbbneato

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 pm

Old Ralphie Boy will say whatever he thinks is needed to survive without meaning or believing any of it. Much like the recent forced apology by one of the Muslim freshmen in Congress - equally insincere.

He’s also groveling before Black political leaders and community groups trying to buy them off. They will of course deem him as being sincere, take the money and opportunity to their best advantage rather than standing on principle.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:39 pm

El Chapo convicted on all counts.
Guess what some want to do with his seized $14,000,000,000?
Genius!
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/after- ... rder-wall/

That and to subsidize Kickstarter projects for obscure wargaming miniatures periods.
Fenian invasion of Canada?
Khitan Liao?
The Raisuli’s army from The Wind and the Lion?
Some of those movies that nobody will want to pay to see that keep winning all those TMP movie polls?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 pm

I vote for the army of Mulay Achmed Mohammed Al Raisuli (May Allah protect him) Lord of the Rif, Sultan to the Berber, True Defender of the Faith and his army as well as all of the others potentially involved in an ongoing series of battles- the corrupt Pasha and his (near worthless household troops), the Yanks, the Jerrys, the Frogs, the Brits (missing anyone?) as well as Mrs. Perdicaris and her kids as the movie version is much better than the actual historical version.

Postby Racist Much? » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:06 am

Guest wrote:Old Ralphie Boy will say whatever he thinks is needed to survive without meaning or believing any of it. Much like the recent forced apology by one of the Muslim freshmen in Congress - equally insincere.

He’s also groveling before Black political leaders and community groups trying to buy them off. They will of course deem him as being sincere, take the money and opportunity to their best advantage rather than standing on principle.

White men speak with fucked tongue.

Good to know your opinion on what you reckon is going on with "the black community". Means I don't have to hear it from the Daily caller or Breitbart.

And of course the evangelicals ALWAYS stand on PRINCIPLES, that's why they voted for the serial adulterer, pussy grabber in chief.
Racist Much?

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:20 am

The Lord works in mysterious ways child! Who are we to question His ineffable will?
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot