State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:27 am

Yes. The same bloc as the Dixiecrats of 1948. They were the object of Nixon's "Southern Strategy" twenty years later, the goal of which was to pull the southern states out of the grip of the Democratic Party by portraying himself as strong on "Law and Order", which appealed to people across the country fearful of hippies and campus demonstrations, but was translated by southern whites (as intended) as "keeping the niggers down".

It worked, but transformed the Republican Party into the opposite of the party that made the historical accomplishments you cited. That's the GOP of today. The last bits of its positive qualities are being stripped away, and its worst characteristics are being cemented in place, by its current leader.

Any remaining moral authority it had may have just died with its last statesman.
Voice From Limbo

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 am

John McCain was the last Republican. It is now the Greedy Old Perverts lead by Trump.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 am

kyotebue2 wrote:John McCain was the last Republican. It is now the Greedy Old Perverts lead by Trump.

McCain.
A nasty self righteous malcontent who enjoyed nothing more than being contrary.
Exactly what Republican principles did he exhibit, besides being against everything that the Bushes and Trump were for?

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:01 am

Everything Trump is for.
kyotebue2

Postby Triggered 322 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Today's headliner:

Mental Deterioration Smackdown II: Unstoppable Farce Meets Immovable Idiot.

View the whole jaw-dropping rant here:

https://youtu.be/-xEKWFHTR-E

Triggered
Triggered 322

Postby Triggered 323 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Oh no, the GOP is welcome to him -- enjoy the new "asset"!

Speaking of which, it's not really surprising he'd fall for Trump -- we know he has a weakness for giant asses.

Of course, it's conceivable Trump thinks that's Kim Jong-Un:

https://youtu.be/teyBs-yWTcA

Triggered
Triggered 323

Postby Triggered 324 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:17 am

Americunt Finker wrote:Back by popular demand.

Scenes from the life of an Americunt Finker, An Americunt Finker who complains about the "violence" of the left, then brags about his prowess with bladed weapons for half the post! :lol:

Violence? It's Not Only the Right Who Will Bleed.

"I include Antifa when I discuss the Democrats because Antifa is their private militia. The media are their propaganda arm.
I would have been outside (the second time, at least, I was waiting for them) with a sword in my hand (I have a collection of edged weapons), and they would have heard the "voice of democracy." As it is, I missed them as they rounded the corner
And I am one of those guys who practiced endlessly (again, back in the day) not only with my gun, but with edged weapons and basically anything that was nearby that could be used as a weapon. I know how to take the pen out of my pocket and jam it into a threat's neck. I've practiced it, although my level of competency would be considered low by professionals."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... bleed.html

Hhahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhaaaahahhaahhhhaa. (pauses to graw breath), hahhahahhhahahhhahahahahhhahahhahhahahhahhaaaaahhahhahahhaaaaahhahhahahahhaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do I take courses to gain "Professional level pen to throat" moves?

Meanwhile, Cuntservative values hit a rock with a Z grade plan to smear the opponent (While doing seriously illegal shit!)

This Video of Arizona Republicans' Failed Fake-Communist Sting is Absolutely Nuts

https://splinternews.com/this-video-of- ... 1829702206

Triggered by a lot of fake news. LOL!
Triggered 324

Postby Triggered 325 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 am

Americunt Finker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Today's headliner:

Mental Deterioration Smackdown II: Unstoppable Farce Meets Immovable Idiot.

View the whole jaw-dropping rant here:

https://youtu.be/-xEKWFHTR-E

Obviously Negroes are not allowed to have a differing opinion from the Democrats.

JJ's projecting again and hasn't listened to "That Negroes" insane rant. The dumb fuck is more attention starved than Trigger.

"So there's a theory that -- there's infinite amounts of universe and there's alternate universe so it's very important for me to get [Larry] Hoover out, because in an alternate universe, I am him and I have to go and get him free."
"Because time is a myth. All we have is now. All we have is today."
"There’s a lot of things affecting our mental health that makes us do crazy things that puts us back into that trap door called the 13th Amendment. I did say abolish, with the hat on, because why would you keep something around that’s a trap door? If you’re building a floor, the Constitution is the base of our industry, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up, that if accidentally something happens, then you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber? You gotta remove all that trap door out of the relationship. The four gentleman that wrote the 13th Amendment — and I think the way the universe works it’s perfect, we don’t have 13 floors, do we? The four gentlemen that wrote the 13th Amendment, they didn’t look like the people they were amending. Also at that point it was illegal for blacks to read, or African-Americans to read, so that meant if you actually read the amendment you’d get locked up and turned into a slave. So what I think is we don’t need sentences, we need pardons, we need to talk to people."

Fucking mindless drivel, probably coked out of his gourd when he got to meeting.

Triggered by his own lack of a moral compass! LOL!
Triggered 325

Postby Triggered 326 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:19 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:LOL Kim Jong Un !!

Just for you, Kyote:

Triggered
Triggered 326

Postby Triggered 327 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:20 am

Guest wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:LOL Kim Jong Un !!

Just for you, Kyote:

Prettier than one or two of Bill’s “editors”.

Triggered by his own LGBQTI bigotry! LOL
Triggered 327

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot