State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:33 am

I’m neither triggered nor whining. I’m laughing my ass off at how stupid your claims are.

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 am

You do know Bill is trying to turn TNP into the next Breitbart random. Maybe someone over there would give a shit about your posts.
kyotebue2

Postby McKinstry » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:01 am

McCabe said that without the dossier, no FISA court approval would have even been attempted.

The original FISA warrant was issued because a Trump campaign official, Pappadopoulos, was attempting to contact a foreign government, namely Trumps' employer the Russian Federation. The whole dossier thing is yet another smokescreen.
McKinstry

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:22 am

McKinstry wrote:
McCabe said that without the dossier, no FISA court approval would have even been attempted.

The original FISA warrant was issued because a Trump campaign official, Pappadopoulos, was attempting to contact a foreign government, namely Trumps' employer the Russian Federation. The whole dossier thing is yet another smokescreen.

Wrong. Pappadopoulus was set up by the FBI.
A “campaign official”? Please.

Postby Americunt Finker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Guest wrote:
McKinstry wrote:

Wrong. Pappadopoulus was set up by the FBI.
A “campaign official”? Please.

You couldn't be more wrong.

"According to a report published by the New York Times on Saturday, Papadopoulos made the revelation to Alexander Downer, the Australian high commissioner to the UK, “during a night of heavy drinking” at the Kensington Wine Rooms in London in May 2016.

Papadopoulos reportedly told Downer that Russian officials possessed thousands of emails that could harm Clinton’s candidacy.

Australia is part of the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance, with the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand. When WikiLeaks began publishing hacked emails from Democratic officials two months later, Australian officials passed the information to their US counterparts, the Times report stated. The FBI then began its investigation."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... n-diplomat

Here are some more straws for you to grasp at...

The swoosh and terrorism

It is inevitable that terrorists will take their pre-attack photos wearing Nike outfits like a uniform. Post-attack photos will show blood and bits of brains on the swooshes. The effect on the brand will be hard to calculate. But Nike’s marketing team is smart, and they think of everything, so maybe it will make the Nike brand even edgier, with increased sales. All publicity is good publicity

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... orism.html
Americunt Finker

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Now, you're just trolling him.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Let's see if I have this right.
The Trump team is guilty of collusion because there are unverified claims that Papa D was told about Russia having dirt on Hillary - he disputes Downer's version of things.

The Clinton team that actually paid for and received dirt (true, false or whatever) obtained by a foreign national who was later fired by the FBI (but continued to funnel info to them via the Ohrs) is squeaky clean.

Is that what you're telling me Bunkie?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:23 pm

As for "straws to grasp at" I'll happily wait until the declassified information sheds further light on things, all the investigations continue, including Robert "I'm a partisan hack who hired partisan hacks to continue to stir the pot while not finding any collusion in the hopes the DEMs win back congress so my investigation can be used for impeachment 'cause I'm sure not finding any evidence of Trump collusion and not looking for Clinton collusion" Muller's investigation and see where the cards fall.

My questions about the misuse of FISA courts and how what was presented to them, who at DOJ / FBI signed off on what and why they did, the apparent failure to use the Woods procedure in conjunction with the FISA applications and a whole lot more still stand - starting with "If Carter Page is a foreign agent who has broken federal law, why hasn't he been charged and arrested?"

That issue is certainly more pressing than an unconnected financial crime by Manafort which found him in extended solitary confinement. Yet Page remains untouched. Pretty big disconnect there.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Most important news in Drudge today.
Stormy Daniels says Trump has a small dick.
Captain Marvel is a GIRL! And a cute one too.
Bert and Ernie are gay. Always have been.

Film at 11:00.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot