State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby McKinstry » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Muller has been at it for two years and has found no collusion.

First, not even a year and a half but plenty (6+ now?) of guilty pleas, 23+ indictments. Ken Starr took nearly 3 years for far less. Manfort's fine and forfeitures have already made this a profitable endeavor for the taxpayer.

Just lots and lots of obstruction and if and when they can get Draftdodger Donnie and/or Draftdodger Junior or Javanka under oath, lots and lots of perjury.

As to the persistent tin foil hat/lithium deficient fantasies of FBI/DOJ corruption with Comey/Ohr/etc. (replacements for finally giving up on HILLARY?), I'm sure you'll get as much or more traction as with Benghazi, Email servers, Seth Rich, Sandy Hook crisis actors, Marjory Stoneman Douglas crisis actors, 9/11 inside job, Obama's birth certificate, vast hordes of Antifa lurking to strike at the very foundations of goodness, the "Gay Agenda". Planned Parenthood selling baby parts, Anton Scalia murdered, Uranium One and any other dipweed theory fit only for somewhat slow children (Eric) and unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics.
McKinstry

Postby Americunt Finker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:46 pm

McKinstry wrote:
Muller has been at it for two years and has found no collusion.

First, not even a year and a half but plenty (6+ now?) of guilty pleas, 23+ indictments. Ken Starr took nearly 3 years for far less. Manfort's fine and forfeitures have already made this a profitable endeavor for the taxpayer.

Just lots and lots of obstruction and if and when they can get Draftdodger Donnie and/or Draftdodger Junior or Javanka under oath, lots and lots of perjury.

As to the persistent tin foil hat/lithium deficient fantasies of FBI/DOJ corruption with Comey/Ohr/etc. (replacements for finally giving up on HILLARY?), I'm sure you'll get as much or more traction as with Benghazi, Email servers, Seth Rich, Sandy Hook crisis actors, Marjory Stoneman Douglas crisis actors, 9/11 inside job, Obama's birth certificate, vast hordes of Antifa lurking to strike at the very foundations of goodness, the "Gay Agenda". Planned Parenthood selling baby parts, Anton Scalia murdered, Uranium One and any other dipweed theory fit only for somewhat slow children (Eric) and unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics.

"Dipweed theories of the unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic" you say.

"Gabriel described how, since she founded ACT in 2002, "today the national security threat is no longer confined to radical Islamic terrorism." ACT is not a one-trick pony; rather, the group must contend with numerous others like Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and MS-13 gangs."
" Democratic leaders today are "committed anti-American Marxists that want to destroy this country." This situation demands explicit condemnation of leftists' "sick and twisted morals," therefore "don't give them the gift of saying these are good people."
"Center for Security Policy senior fellow Deborah Weiss in turn presented her past research on Hollywood's "multiple Islamist influence operations" that seek to "dominate the information battlespace" in a "stealth or civilizational jihad." The "extremely well connected" nature of a leftist-Islamist "red-green axis" in the movie industry and beyond had raised fears that conservatives like her were fighting a losing battle."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... e_war.html

Not just a hate group, a wildly delusional hate group.
Americunt Finker

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...cough...hahahahahahahahaha..snort...hahahahahahahaha...oh, random you are good for a laugh..
kyotebue2

Postby Americunt Finker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:04 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...cough...hahahahahahahahaha..snort...hahahahahahahaha...oh, random you are good for a laugh..

Thank the other random who obviously frequents that site (which looks like it was created on an Amiga) - JJ most likely.
Here is a great quote from one of the founders of the "Center for Security Policy"

"What could be code-breaking evidence of the latter explanation is to be found in the newly-disclosed redesign of the Missile Defense Agency logo (above). As Logan helpfully shows, the new MDA shield appears ominously to reflect a morphing of the Islamic crescent and star with the Obama campaign logo"
"Team Obama is behaving in a way that — as the new MDA logo suggests — is all about accommodating that “Islamic Republic” and its ever-more aggressive stance." :loopy:

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governmen ... -Crescent/

The golden arches are obviously sharia law, the "M" stands for Muslim.
Americunt Finker

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 am

Oh My..
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 am

McKinstry, not a single thing Muller has found is related to Trump or his campaign. Counting scalps for crimescommitted a long time ago and unrelated to the Russia interference isn’t a bad thing, just a waste of the Special Counsel who is supposed to be doing investigation based on the statute. Everything accomplished By Muller thus far could have been handled by the regular legal systems do process.

I guess we’ll see what comes of the things I listed out and at which you scoffed. I think objectively when you have so many top level DOJ FBI folks demoted, transferred, or fired, it is certainly indicative of something of substance. When grand juries are convened, which should have but were never convened for the Clinton items, Ithink the is traction already. When you have apparent repeat violation of the FISA court rules and failure to carry out the Woods procedure in connection with them, I think some folks are going to be in serious trouble.

But please feel free to keep banging your gong and repeating the talking points. I’ll be happy to compare scores at the end.

Postby Cuntz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:42 am

When the alien overlords comes to harvest all our brains, JJ will still be rambling about how in the end, it'll be revealed Hillary was actually the queen alien all along.
Cuntz

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:47 am

Now JJ will spam us with more It's all Obama and Hillary fault crap.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:59 am

Also McKinstry and everyone else here, I’ve gone repeatedly on record as saying I’m for a complete objective and thorough investigation of the Russia interference issue and happy to accept the results of legal actions against anyone on either side. Thus far, all I’ve heard from the other side is TRUMP!RUSSIA!!! But everyone seems too afraid to step up to the plate from the other side.

If y’all are so convinced there’s nothing to the Clinton - Perkins Coie - Steele - Deriposka - Halpern - Misfud - Ohr - Ohr - Strozk - Page - Comey - McCabe - and so on, then why are none of you equally interested in a complete objective and thorough investigation of all those connected from either side?

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:01 am

Fuck off.
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot