The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:00 pm

I sense Pat and his multiple sock-puppets.

Pat, why are you even bothering posting on this thread?

I mean, I know that whatever dreams you may have once had -- even for your kids -- have been comprehensively crushed, but jeez, man! Surely there are more interesting hobbies to have than following me around on Frothers?

Go paint some minis, my old Bolger. I just received my new 3mm fantasy armies and they are luvverly.

:lol:
Macunaima

Postby Hermit » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Picador wrote:Fuck me, it looks like Mac's got a new alias.

Looks like a body of text filled with spam to me.
Hermit

Postby Picador » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:13 pm

Hermit wrote:
Picador wrote:Fuck me, it looks like Mac's got a new alias.

Looks like a body of text filled with spam to me.

As I said, fuck me, it looks like Mac's got a new alias.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Very nice, Pat. So, again, why are you bothering to troll me on the Brazil thread? That is true dedication,
Macunaima

Postby Mac The Walt » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Macunaima wrote:Very nice, Pat. So, again, why are you bothering to troll me on the Brazil thread? That is true dedication,

Probably the same reason you keep trolling people from other sites, taking the time to look through other fora for their postings, and go to the trouble to hunt down details of who they really are and then share it on the internet. For no real reason I can see.
Neh, Maccidums?
Mac The Walt

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:31 am

Mac The Walt wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Very nice, Pat. So, again, why are you bothering to troll me on the Brazil thread? That is true dedication,

Probably the same reason you keep trolling people from other sites, taking the time to look through other fora for their postings, and go to the trouble to hunt down details of who they really are and then share it on the internet. For no real reason I can see.
Neh, Maccidums?

You can’t see why I’d do a google on a guy who’s using a wargaming site — one that claims it is family friendly, no less — to push the idea that Covid-19 doesn’t exist? Or why I’d google a man on the same site who is an overt white supremacist? Or another man who literally defends — on the same family friendly, apolitical website, mind you — the rape of children?

And you think this is huge effort on my part, basically opening up the damned yellow pages and reading the public information they themselves put out there?

Really?

Well, Bill, I’d say it is pretty damned obvious you can’t see why: it’s your “family friendly” website you give these guys almost free reign over, after all, and it really irks you that anyone would call you out on that bullshit. As many people have pointed out from the beginning, you don’t own the internet and that fact gets under your skin.

If it makes you feel better to troll me on a moribund wargaming site that just happens to allow full free speech — as ugly as that might get — then knock yourself out! I’ve never hid who I am, nor do I feel the need to hide what I do.

Unlike you, neh?
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:06 pm

you seriously think Picador is Me? That I can be arsed logging in here under sock-puppets?

Tinfoil hat alert.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:00 pm

0;)
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Pat, me balding Proudfoot, this is the Brazil thread. You have several times emphatically stated you aren’t interested in Brazil, nor in me. There is no reason for you to show up here.

And yet here you are.
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:23 pm

Macunaima wrote:Pat, me balding Proudfoot, this is the Brazil thread. You have several times emphatically stated you aren’t interested in Brazil, nor in me. There is no reason for you to show up here.

And yet here you are.

I am mildly interested in you, in my spare moments the study of Humanity in general, and peculiar Humanity in particular, is simply fascinating.

Not Balding by the way.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot