So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Etranger2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Wonder if Johnson will realise his Chancellor has changed hairstyles?

I doubt he'll notice, so long as it keeps the Tory's token BAME quota stable.
Etranger2

Postby Hermit » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Johnson's probably worried that Cummings might sack him next.
Hermit

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:24 am

Cummings the Mekon?
Etranger2

Postby Hermit » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 pm

There's definitely something disturbingly alien about him.
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:18 am

I wonder what he was really doing in Russia for three years?

'Adam Dixon' who supposedly 'worked with' or employed Cummings, depending who you believe, is not remembered as a businessman by those
supposedly in the same milieu in the 90s.

Dixon says Cummings didn't speak much Russian (he is supposedly fluent) and was mostly pissed.But what were they doing flying back and forth from Samara to Vienna every week if they only managed to put together one flight for their airline?

I'd be worried if Dom were a Russian agent, but more likely, and far more concerning for democracy, is that he may have been SIS.

6 had been a bit badly handled in the immediate aftermath of the collapse of the USSR - new blood required quickly - Cummings graduated in 94 the year after it went belly up.
Hmmm?
Bronshtein

Postby Condottiero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:01 am

Brexiteer complains he has to wait in queue at EU airport: ‘This isn’t the Brexit I voted for’:‘I didn’t vote to stand in a queue for over an hour [while] some jobsworth checks our passports’
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A Brexiteer who was forced to wait in an immigration queue at an EU airport in Amsterdam has complained that "this isn’t the Brexit I voted for”.

Colin Browning, who described himself as one of the 17.4 million people who voted for Brexit, said he was forced to wait for nearly an hour at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol before his passport was checked.

“Absolutely disgusting service at Schiphol airport. 55 minutes we have been stood in the immigration queue. This isn’t the Brexit I voted for,” he wrote on Twitter.

When another user commented on Mr Browning’s post saying he “got what [he] voted for”, the Brexit supporter replied: “I didn’t vote to stand in a queue for over an hour why [sic] some jobsworth checks our passports.

“I spent more time at immigration than I did in the air getting to my destination.”
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:57 am

Poor Colin, my heart bleeds for him...
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein schadenfreude » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:12 am

Good old Colin!

I'm waiting to see how long it takes the Valleys to work out they aren't getting the £680 million a year the keeps the place running.

Don't worry though I'm sure the Westminster Parliament will make it up.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bronshtein schadenfreude

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 pm

They'll make something up anyway.
Etranger2

Postby Bronshteiin thinking laterally » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:29 pm

If I were Dom, I'd take one look at the balance sheet and the political landscape in Wales and sell us off to someone quick. Possibly as a job lot with Ulster to the ROI.

Personally I welcome our new Sinn Fein overlords.

Given the 'decarbonisation' plans (binning oil and gas) I'd be surprised if de Pfeffel gets to keep Scotland for very long. No economic sense and binning it would more or less ensure a Tory majority at Westminster for the foreseeable future.
Bronshteiin thinking laterally

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot