So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:45 am

Good news, Limeys! Orange Man coming to Brexit Land! Off to a great start already!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politi ... ty-1349480

You've nothing to worry about, though, 'cause he's

https://youtu.be/k-LTRwZb35A
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:52 am

The good news is that unlike The Land Of The Free we have freedom of speech in this country.
You can expect the stupid twat will be faced with protest and ridicule and people doing their utmost to demonstrate to him what a total cunt he is.
And so long as it's non-violent they will be allowed to do it, no matter how much the American secret services sulk.
I'm not a monarchist, but I am thankful that though the queen will be obliged to host a reception for him, she will also make it clear that she thinks he's a peace of shit as well - aloofness, cold-shoulders, condescension. It will all be very formal and polite, but far from warm and friendly.
Frankly, I don't know why he's bothering.

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:48 am

Who knows? Maybe Trump and the Queen will hit it off.
I'd think she'd at least be as friendly as she can force herself to be, she has your "special relationship" to consider after all.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 am

Australian Dawn wrote:Who knows? Maybe Trump and the Queen will hit it off.
I'd think she'd at least be as friendly as she can force herself to be, she has your "special relationship" to consider after all.

So, what would happen if the Queen were to beat Fatass to death with a shoe?
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:41 am

Then the American population (maybe the world?) would owe us an immense fucking favour.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:42 am

And God only knows we need it.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:48 am

Yeah, come on, Liz - out with the kitten heels.

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:49 am

Do you think the great deal maker will offer his services brokering a deal on Brexit?
I bet he boasts that if he was in charge of negotiations he'd have got a great deal ages ago. :lol:
Australian Dawn

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Trump is the great white hope for Farage and the Brexit Party and the right wing of the Conservative Party.
No Deal, American Health Insurance replaces the NHS and 'Free Trade' on US terms - 'eat this motherfuckers or die'.
That's why we are grovelling to the OrangeUtang.
Bronshtein

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 pm

I had no idea things had gotten so bad.
So what do they think, that Trump will give them favourable trade terms because they're as big a mob of arseholes as he is and he likes the cut of their jib? The guy only likes one sided deals where the only winner is him!
Do they want to mimic his success? I'll be very surprised if he doesn't spend the rest of his life after he leaves office defending himself from attempts to have him criminally charged!

Or do they think he's an idiot who they can suck up to and manipulate to get a better deal?
If Brexit teaches anything it's that stupid people can be extremely pig headed.

Or is it two right wing ideologies with an unstable grasp on power desperately seeking to make an alliance so as to prop each other up?

I don't get it, has the entire western world just gotten bored of being reasonable and decided they'd give being irresponsible, irrational dickheads a try?
Australian Dawn

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot