So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby FFS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:09 am

You're taking German citizenship?
And you were complaining about people on here being too literal?

Viel Gluck! :D
(Sorry no umlaut on this crappy keyboard!)
FFS

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:01 pm

No problem for sos - all that Teutonic efficiency has seen him through - shame he's become a German just in time to be persecuted by AFD (doesn't have quite the same ring to it as NSDAP does it? What would Winnie - not Bill's - have made of that? A prize for a decent nickname for AFDers, equivalent to Nazi -'cunts' whilst understandable is not allowed)./
Bronshtein

Postby ... - - - ... » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:03 pm

German, British and Irish:).

Irish because it was easy to get and German is a reserve just in case Ireland manages to do something stupid like crashing out of the EU.

German citizenship was also something of a point of principle and a self-satisfying poke in the collective Germanic eye.
... - - - ...

Postby heaps of bodies » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm

... - - - ... wrote:German citizenship was also something of a point of principle and a self-satisfying poke in the collective Germanic eye.

'So, I said to them (would you mind not letting your Alsatian BARK at me like that? What sort of Railroad IS this?), So I said to them, Not only is it a point of PRINCIPLE, it's also a self-satisfying poke in the collective (You there. I wrote my name on the outside of my luggage exactly as instructed. WHERE is it? I will be writing a strongly worded letter to your superiors. you treat us like CATTLE.)... as I was saying, a self-satisfying poke in the collective Germanic eye.
heaps of bodies

Postby ... - - - ... » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:45 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
... - - - ... wrote:German citizenship was also something of a point of principle and a self-satisfying poke in the collective Germanic eye.

'So, I said to them (would you mind not letting your Alsatian BARK at me like that? What sort of Railroad IS this?), So I said to them, Not only is it a point of PRINCIPLE, it's also a self-satisfying poke in the collective (You there. I wrote my name on the outside of my luggage exactly as instructed. WHERE is it? I will be writing a strongly worded letter to your superiors. you treat us like CATTLE.)... as I was saying, a self-satisfying poke in the collective Germanic eye.

Living your fantasies, Bill?
... - - - ...

Postby FFS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:38 pm

So you are collecting citizenships?
Keep going, you'll make the Guiness Book of Records yet!

You do know that you won't be able to take your world famous Commando Comics collection into Germany?
Customs will confiscate them!
FFS

Postby ... - - - ... » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:56 pm

FFS wrote:So you are collecting citizenships?

You do know that you won't be able to take your world famous Commando Comics collection into Germany?

No, sticking at three; the only other one open to me is one that I really do not want.

It is sad about the comics but I can probably camouflage them as copies of the Koran; unless AfD suddenly seize power in a putsch, they should get through with no problems. Anyway, I have no intention of moving there except in a dire emergency.
... - - - ...

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:59 pm

... - - - ... wrote: the only other one open to me is one that I really do not want.

Oh, come on! If we both go we can vote BB out. :D
Bronshtein

Postby ... - - - ... » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
... - - - ... wrote: the only other one open to me is one that I really do not want.

Oh, come on! If we both go we can vote BB out. :D

That could almost tempt me.
... - - - ...

Postby Condottiero » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:04 am

... - - - ... wrote:
FFS wrote:So you are collecting citizenships?

No, sticking at three; the only other one open to me is one that I really do not want.

It is sad about the comics but I can probably camouflage them as copies of the Koran; unless AfD suddenly seize power in a putsch, they should get through with no problems. Anyway, I have no intention of moving there except in a dire emergency.

Better still, mingle 'em with issues of Shirtless Bear-Fighter, as some AfD members might be into it...

ImageImage
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot