So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby HongKongPhooey » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:43 am

Triggered 231 wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
Triggered 221 wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Tag - you're IT!

LOL You are soooo triggered. Living rent free in your head.

What does that even mean?
Drivel man, just drivel

Triggered

I know you are.
You said you are (repeatedly)
But what am I?
HongKongPhooey

Postby Rossco » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Rossco wrote:With Brexit, is the Pound Sterling projected to go up or down? I want to buy some miniatures from British companies and need to know if I should wait a few months for a much better exchange rate.

I should wait; you'll be able to buy the company - hell maybe the country - for the price of a half decent 28mm army in 7 months.

Thanks!
I have several armies that need a few bits and pieces to finish off.
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Rossco wrote:With Brexit, is the Pound Sterling projected to go up or down? I want to buy some miniatures from British companies and need to know if I should wait a few months for a much better exchange rate.

Timing is everything. You could go with the fall that happens before the 29/3/19 at the point that the markets realise it is going to be 'no deal'. Exactly when that will be I can't be sure but I'd go for a test purchase immediately after any time Boris Johnson opens his mouth.

Or you could wait until the immediate post-29/3/19 'no deal' drop, but I'd do that 1/4 as after the weekend the panic will have really set in (there's a slight risk that over the weekend the city children will get really pissed and come in all optimistic on Monday. So don't blame me if the pound rallies. What don't you understand about the term 'gambling'?)

However probably the best time if you can hold your nerve, is to go for the drop after that, because the markets will rise a little after 1/4 as various city financiers feel a little foolish and the immediate aftermath isn't quite 'sitting around a tin can on an open fire crying into an empty beer bottle and fighting off the rats'. Give it about 2 weeks, say 15/4, when the food stocks actually have run down, people are fighting over epi-pens in Boots and you can't give sterling away. Then you too can buy Wargames Foundry for the price of a 6-pack. Unless I've beaten you to it :D

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:35 pm

HongKongPhooey wrote:
I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered
Go on, continue to respond to me to prove my point. LOL

Postby Rossco » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 am

Guest wrote:

Timing is everything. You could go with the fall that happens before the 29/3/19 at the point that the markets realise it is going to be 'no deal'. Exactly when that will be I can't be sure but I'd go for a test purchase immediately after any time Boris Johnson opens his mouth.

Or you could wait until the immediate post-29/3/19 'no deal' drop, but I'd do that 1/4 as after the weekend the panic will have really set in (there's a slight risk that over the weekend the city children will get really pissed and come in all optimistic on Monday. So don't blame me if the pound rallies. What don't you understand about the term 'gambling'?)

However probably the best time if you can hold your nerve, is to go for the drop after that, because the markets will rise a little after 1/4 as various city financiers feel a little foolish and the immediate aftermath isn't quite 'sitting around a tin can on an open fire crying into an empty beer bottle and fighting off the rats'. Give it about 2 weeks, say 15/4, when the food stocks actually have run down, people are fighting over epi-pens in Boots and you can't give sterling away. Then you too can buy Wargames Foundry for the price of a 6-pack. Unless I've beaten you to it :D

Thanks!
Wargames Foundry is one of the companies I am looking to buy from. At 12 pounds a pack and the current exchange rate at nearly two Aussie dollars to the pound, my shopping list to fill out armies runs to a small fortune.
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby HongKongPhooey » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered

I know you are.
But what am I?
HongKongPhooey

Postby Triggered 274 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 am

HongKongPhooey wrote:
Guest wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered

I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered
Triggered 274

Postby HongKongPhooey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:34 am

Triggered 274 wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
Guest wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered

I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered

I know you are.
You said you are (compulsively)
But what am I?
HongKongPhooey

Postby FFS » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am

Trigger is proving to be a very crap troll. He can't even respond to every post.
Perhaps his hooves are sore?
FFS

Postby Triggered 289 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 pm

HongKongPhooey wrote:
Triggered 231 wrote:
HongKongPhooey wrote:
Triggered 221 wrote:
LOL You are soooo triggered. Living rent free in your head.

What does that even mean?
Drivel man, just drivel

Triggered

I know you are.
But what am I?

Triggered
Triggered 289

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot