So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Image
Rule from Brussels still looking a bad option?
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 7949
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: So this EU thing

Postby FFS » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Is the prize arse going bald? Or has his wife had a go at his barnet due to his latest extra- marital ?

PS
I hope she takes him for everything. :twisted:

And yes I am
"triggered".
User avatar
FFS
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 154 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 am

Triggerered 5000 wrote:
Triggered wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Image

Not at all.

We shall rely on Honourable East India Company trade rules!


And open trade routes to Mesopotamia, Matabeleland and the Sultanate of Malacca


I like that gentleman very much; I think I shall repost him.


Figgered


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 154
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 155 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 am

Guest wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Image

Not at all.

We shall rely on Honourable East India Company trade rules!


Fingered.


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 155
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 156 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 am

Bronshtein wrote:Image
Rule from Brussels still looking a bad option?


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 156
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 157 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 am

FFS wrote:Is the prize arse going bald? Or has his wife had a go at his barnet due to his latest extra- marital ?

PS
I hope she takes him for everything. :twisted:

And yes I am
"triggered".


Triggered about being triggered
User avatar
Triggered 157
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:42 am

Triggered 156 wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Image
Rule from Brussels still looking a bad option?


Triggered

Keep going Trig!
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 7949
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: So this EU thing

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:34 pm

What does Sarah Palin's down syndrome son have to do with this thread?
rebelyell2006
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:10 am
Location: New Mexico

Re: So this EU thing

Postby FFS » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Do yourself a favour Reb, and piss off back to the yank infested parts of the forum, and take your crass comments with you.
User avatar
FFS
 

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 182 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Triggered 156 wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Image
Rule from Brussels still looking a bad option?


Triggered

Keep going Trig!


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 182
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 44 guests