The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:19 pm

yeah.. no politics here..

Actually, the tin foil hats have now been replaced with mandatory face masks which apparently work about as well as the tin protective devices, given reports that of those getting the virus, 85% report they were wearing face masks to prevent that

BRAVO Thresher!!!!!
A local gun shop owner is selling masks printed: "This mask is a useless as Nan^* Pel+^#@" you can fill in the blanks.
I told Bill I would behave…but its SOOO hard!!!

Hope that helps, Bill. I wonder how many of them will die of apoplexy at the Biden inauguration?
Khusrau

Postby Picador » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:

Nottingham University and post graduate at University of Kent.
Now working at an NHS Trust.
Is that OK?

Yeah, and I was SAS, RM and 3 Para. All at the same time.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Well I'm not a fan of the silver bullet theory of mask wearing (Wear this and all will be well my son)....

I am sure you know this, Bronie, but no responsible health authorities have ever supported this theory. Weird how the TNP inteligentsia has gone from “Covid doesn’t exist” to “masks are ineffective” to, finally, “masks don’t prevent Covid”.
Last edited by Macunaima on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Picador wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:...but even a bog standard cloth mask will stop you accidentally gobbing on people while you shout the odds in the street.

That's just it - because no, it won't.
Cloth masks (the home-made kind beloved of frugal old biddies who think a bit of the blitz-spirit will see them through) are worse than useless because the people wearing them think they have some protection when they don't.
And it gets even worse, because there's every chance they wear them day after day, taking them on and off. Which means that as they take them on and off (and you can bet it's with bare hands) they've been spreading the virus if they've come into contact with it or if they have it themselves and are asymptomatic.
Unless you are cleansing your hands before and after touching that mask, you are wasting your time. Ideally they should be disposed of each time you take it off.
Home made cloth masks should be banned.
And shops selling a pack of 10 clinical masks for £5+ should be prosecuted for something or other.
Still, there's money to be made in a crisis, eh?

And your training in epidemiology and communicable diseases was at?

Is that OK?

Gotta love the anonymous expert in epidemiology who just happens to stop by this obscure shithole to tell us what actual, named scientists are saying is false.

And with such passion, too.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Especially when none of this is new and all of it has been amply hyped all across the world since April, at least.

Shit, the favela across the way from us repeats this information, twice a day, on the community loudspeaker.
Macunaima

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:55 pm

You are Tango01 and I claim my £10.

Picador wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is that OK?

Yeah, and I was SAS, RM and 3 Para. All at the same time.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:03 am

frotherPest wrote:
Gotta love the anonymous expert in epidemiology who just happens to stop by this obscure shithole to tell us what actual, named scientists are saying is false.

That would make at least two expert epidemiologists on this little ol' cesspit... :?
Etranger2

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:44 am

Guest wrote:Nottingham University and post graduate at University of Kent.
Is that OK?

Twat

Sane Max

Emeritus Professor of Twat-Spotting, Macunaima Twat College, Oxford, Brasil
Ssanemax

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 am

Etranger2 wrote:
frotherPest wrote:

That would make at least two expert epidemiologists on this little ol' cesspit... :?

By my count, out of about 11 active members we have 7 experts in epidemiology, 9 in IP law, 10 in Copyright, 10 in Military History and 27 in Twat-spotting (all of us, plus me and Picador's dastardly multiple sock-puppets.) We could do with an expert in South American Prostitution, but what are the odds of that?

We surely could put together a Government of all the Talents and make a fist of running a reasonable sized prosperous nation, or at the very least the UK.
Ssanemax

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:07 am

More accurately,

Ssanemax wrote:... We surely could put together a Government of all the Talents and make a run of fisting a reasonable sized prosperous nation, or at the very least the UK.
Etranger2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot