The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:02 pm

From today's New York Times: Immigrants Say They Were Pressured Into Unneeded Surgeries: Immigrants detained at an ICE-contracted center in Georgia said they had invasive gynecology procedures that they later learned might have been unnecessary.

Independent doctors that provide treatment for ICE detainees are paid for the procedures they perform with Department of Homeland Security funds. Procedures like the ones that Dr. Amin performed are normally billed at thousands of dollars each.

Dr. Amin’s billings had previously come to the attention of federal authorities. In 2013, the Justice Department named him in [url=https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/hospital-authority-irwin-county-resolves-false-claims-act-investigation-520000]]a civil case[/url alleging that he and several other doctors had overbilled Medicare and Medicaid by, among other things, performing unnecessary procedures on terminal patients and leaving the emergency room staffed by nurses while billing for diagnoses and treatments as if they had been performed by doctors. The case was settled, and the defendants were collectively required to pay $520,000 while admitting no fault.

While the investigation is still ongoing, so far there hasn't been any evidence of sterilization being ICE policy. In other years, people like Dr. Amin could've just as easily been committing such abuses, but have had an even easier time in recent years, due to the Trump administration reducing or getting rid of standards across the board. I'm wondering, did Dr. Amin referred any of his buddies to these lucrative jobs?

Could I expect an apology now? :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Khusrau wrote:If you're ever defending the indefensible, Republicans, Trump, Genocide, Proud Boys, Fascism, etc.. Condy's the man to have beside you...

Haven't done any of these things...
Khusrau wrote:Nah, not really, you'd just throw the ignorant cunt off the battlements. I especially love the defence that the US isn't 'currently' committing genocide. (It's a sabbatical..)

You're the type who'd silence those pointing out the Holocaust, 'cause their countries committed something to someone or some group in the past.

You're just another Gail Dines...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby frotherPest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:From today's New York Times: Immigrants Say They Were Pressured Into Unneeded Surgeries: Immigrants detained at an ICE-contracted center in Georgia said they had invasive gynecology procedures that they later learned might have been unnecessary.

Independent doctors that provide treatment for ICE detainees are paid for the procedures they perform with Department of Homeland Security funds. Procedures like the ones that Dr. Amin performed are normally billed at thousands of dollars each.

Dr. Amin’s billings had previously come to the attention of federal authorities. In 2013, the Justice Department named him in [url=https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/hospital-authority-irwin-county-resolves-false-claims-act-investigation-520000]]a civil case[/url alleging that he and several other doctors had overbilled Medicare and Medicaid by, among other things, performing unnecessary procedures on terminal patients and leaving the emergency room staffed by nurses while billing for diagnoses and treatments as if they had been performed by doctors. The case was settled, and the defendants were collectively required to pay $520,000 while admitting no fault.

While the investigation is still ongoing, so far there hasn't been any evidence of sterilization being ICE policy. In other years, people like Dr. Amin could've just as easily been committing such abuses, but have had an even easier time in recent years, due to the Trump administration reducing or getting rid of standards across the board. I'm wondering, did Dr. Amin referred any of his buddies to these lucrative jobs?

It may not have been written policy but is ICE known for following written policy? Is ICE known for following through with complaints from people they consider criminals vs. their contractors that may be performing unnecessary surgery to bilk the government or who are doing it out of malice? Is the same organization that is being used as unidentifiable thugs to attack peaceful protesters and who willing cage children separated from their families a moral one? Is an organization that has lost track of separated children and possibly given them to traffickers not worth looking into? Can an organization lead by racists to be trusted not to look the other way or encourage abuse of prisoners?

Was Mengele’s experiments official policy or tolerated activity?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Could I expect an apology now? :roll:

For what?
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Hey, there was never any written order to kill jews, was there? It was all just one big misunderstanding carried out by a few rotten apples. Regrettable, but certainly not POLICY...
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Macunaima wrote:

For what?

Are you Picador?

An apology from you for anything would be too much to expect...
Last edited by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:From today's New York Times: Immigrants Say They Were Pressured Into Unneeded Surgeries: Immigrants detained at an ICE-contracted center in Georgia said they had invasive gynecology procedures that they later learned might have been unnecessary.

It may not have been written policy but is ICE known for following written policy? Is ICE known for following through with complaints from people they consider criminals vs. their contractors that may be performing unnecessary surgery to bilk the government or who are doing it out of malice? Is the same organization that is being used as unidentifiable thugs to attack peaceful protesters and who willing cage children separated from their families a moral one? Is an organization that has lost track of separated children and possibly given them to traffickers not worth looking into? Can an organization lead by racists to be trusted not to look the other way or encourage abuse of prisoners?

Was Mengele’s experiments official policy or tolerated activity?

I'm going with the facts, even if it's concerning an organization that became loathsome, due to a certain president's immorality. Yes, ICE is following the policy set by the president and he rewards people for engaging in their baser instincts, til some point he doesn't, as it's all a game to him.

You never heard this kind of crap occurring with such regularity under Obama or was he better at covering it up?

If non consensual hysterectomies were tolerated, you would have more than one whistelblower coming from more than one location. Dr. Amin is the type of person who's benefited from the relaxation of oversight.
Last edited by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:00 pm

Macunaima wrote:Hey, there was never any written order to kill jews, was there? It was all just one big misunderstanding carried out by a few rotten apples. Regrettable, but certainly not POLICY...

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/a ... rs-orders/

Not even comparable...

So again, I ask: what do you know that the Washington Post doesn't?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Picador » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 pm

Certainly.

I'm profoundly sorry you're a fucking cretin.

:)
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Picador wrote:

Certainly.

I'm profoundly sorry you're a fucking cretin.

:)

That's more like it... :lol:

Are you still up for getting your cheeks clapped? :wry:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot