The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:06 am

It's so fucking crazy.
kyotebue2

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am

Macunaima wrote:Weezy also seems to believe that religion cures more than science.

Remember folks, Weasely is an "educator".
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Macunaima » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Of “special needs” students, god help us.
Macunaima

Postby Picador » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Macunaima wrote:Of “special needs” students, god help us.

No, he's a special needs educator.

There's two ways of reading that phrase...
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Well remembered.
Macunaima

Postby Khusrau » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Weezy also seems to believe that religion cures more than science.

Remember folks, Weasely is an "educator".

He's a fucking moron is what he is. Jesus fucking christ, could he be any dumber? Prayer heals, and averts bombs; and demons and lizard people.

He's like one of those folk you see on movies you hope will be safely incarcerated in a nice rubber room, rather than being allowed to roam free being a danger to themselves and others. What an absolute fuckwit.

But what is even more scary is that there don't seem to be any safeguards to prevent people like that from holding positions of responsibility.
Khusrau

Postby Picador » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Khusrau wrote:
But what is even more scary is that there don't seem to be any safeguards to prevent people like that from holding positions of responsibility.

Not in Canada at any rate.

Of course he could be Walting about being an 'educator'. More likely he's an adult rehab pupil.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Picador wrote:
Khusrau wrote:

Of course he could be Walting about being an 'educator'. More likely he's an adult rehab pupil.

Nope. I saw his degree and graduation announcement. But it seems very likely he’s a substitute teacher, at best.
Macunaima

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=534867.

TNP really is the gift that keeps on giving. Uparmored is clearly a pissy teenager:

"LotR sucks. My Mum liked it but i threw it in the trash when she gave me a copy. Stupid hippy 'Bleeped text' I stuck to 'Nam comics, GI Joe and manga. Glad I did.

Stupid hippy mum. I hate hippies and I hate my mum. 'Bleeped text' that bitch."

America's next school shooter?

A few pages ago, Mr Blanchette suggested that Uparmored might actually be someone's clever troll, a thought that had also crossed my mind. I increasingly suspect someone is having a bit of fun there and taking the piss by stretching RWNJ stereotypes to extremes of absurdity. No one can be as terminally moronic as Uparmored, even by TMP's generous standards.

I was just about to say it again, actually. “‘Nam Comics”? Really? :D

Uparmored goes off on another rant:

"oooh iphone cool man Col Dunford.

Yeah '03 was bad ass. Basically Rummy said "oh yeah 'Raqis were gonna take down your whole shitty country with 30,000 American warriors (15% troop numbers of desert storm)."

Then, he did it.

Known, unknowns, unknown unknowns and goin to war with the Army you have.

'Bleeped text'in kicked ass, took names and tore Saddam and his buddies a new one.

Bad 'Bleeped text'in ass. :cool:"

Ignoring the minor fact that he Is undercounting the US forces involved in the invasion by a mere 100000 and ignoring 45000 Brits, 2000 Diggers and 194 Poles, he is either a complete arsehole, is suffering a mental health crisis, is indulging in too many mind altering substances, or just could be a very clumsy sock puppet.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Picador wrote:
Khusrau wrote:

Nope. I saw his degree and graduation announcement. But it seems very likely he’s a substitute teacher, at best.

Yep, I have seen them as well; he is a qualified teacher.
Bollocks to Brexit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot