The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Ssanemax scribbled:

"thing is though - he hasn't actually done either of these things, has he? He hasn't actually crouched so his face was level with Ralph's and uttered either set of words - it's just one keyboard warrior having handbags with another keyboard warrior. Suggesting that in one version he was going to say something less pleasant than in another doesn't really matter, and is investing it all with a lot more significance than it deserves."

Indeed he has not; the significance is that it provides yet another example of how Mac the PROFESSOR plays fast and loose with the truth to suit his own narrative, which is exactly what Billious does.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
gustav wrote:"And may require a trip to the dentist, etc., shortly after making those "vile" comments. evil grin"
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533044
I see the self ironic legendary internet warrior of Legion4 is on the prowl again. Be afraid boys.

Plus more self justifying bullshit lies from the "EiC". Eicky is the word alright.

And I am supposed to feel bad for this guy. According to Randy Bill, I’m a right bully for wanting to walk up to him at a con some day and say “Hi, Ralph. Still with the stolen valor thing, huh?”

Either your memory is failing, possibly due to dementia, or you just cannot keep your story straight. What you actually stated was:

"Some day, I’m going to show up in Ralph’s face at a con and tell him I think he’s a genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career."

Hopefully, as a PROFESSOR, you can tell the difference between those two statements.

Oh yeah, just to add that nobody called you a "bully" for wanting to do that; it was pointed out to you that it was cowardly and pathetic.

I am sure that you, as a PROFESSOR, can explain why you need to alter the facts to try to make an argument.

I stand by those words. They are a slightly harsher version of everything I listed above. Reading comprehension skills are your friend.

No, they are completely different statements; one accuses him of stolen valor while the other calls him a "genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career."

I would have expected a PROFESSOR to be able to understand that those are two completely different statements. However, truth, consistency and accuracy have never mattered much to you, have they? You are the same as Bill.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:32 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:No, they are completely different statements; one accuses him of stolen valor while the other calls him a "genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career."

True, but he also dreamed of pushing him downstairs in a lighthouse, and had a daydream where he apologised to him, admitted he was wrong in front of all Mac's Peers at the University of fucking Nowehere and moved to Brazil to become a anthropologist. Similarly, Walty regularly fantasised about puling his gun and blowing Mac's brains all over the wall, while a bevy of attractive young women fought for the chance to reward him with a blowjob

Point is, no one said any of those things or did any of them, so it's probably best not to get too hung up about it.

Sure, Mac is what he is. He's not going to change. Bill is what he is, he's not going to change. banging on about it relentlessly is stupid.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:46 pm

So what is TNP up to today???
kyotebue2

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:21 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:So what is TNP up to today???

leaking members as usual
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby frotherPest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Ultimately, Mac is to anthropological professorship as Ralph was to professional truck driving/soldiering: relegated to largely insignificant status due to mediocrity.

They are kindred souls.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby The Fiend » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:44 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:So what is TNP up to today???

leaking members as usual

And supporting family friendly advertisers.
http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=576567621
The Fiend

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:45 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
No, they are completely different statements; one accuses him of stolen valor while the other calls him a "genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career."

I would have expected a PROFESSOR to be able to understand that those are two completely different statements.

I guess I shouldn’t expect a SHITBIRD to do anything other than play freshman sophist, so let me clarify things for you: neither of those statements was meant to be exclusionary of the other. I would be happy to say both to Ralph’s face.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 pm

frotherPest wrote:Ultimately, Mac is to anthropological professorship as Ralph was to professional truck driving/soldiering: relegated to largely insignificant status due to mediocrity.

They are kindred souls.

Aí de mim. Now you’ve done it, Randy Bill. I need to go have a good cry.
Macunaima

Postby Known spammer » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Macunaima wrote:
frotherPest wrote:Ultimately, Mac is to anthropological professorship as Ralph was to professional truck driving/soldiering: relegated to largely insignificant status due to mediocrity.

They are kindred souls.

Aí de mim. Now you’ve done it, Randy Bill. I need to go have a good cry.

See, the thing about arguing with Mac is...
No matter how wrong he is or how right you are, it doesn’t matter.
It’s like Canute and the tide.
Known spammer

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot