The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Image

Figure from Karol Rudyk Art
https://www.facebook.com/KarolRudykArt/

Whether Mr Lazaro painted that one is another matter but it's a 'real' figure.


I'm pulling a Mac. I'm sticking to my guns and not backing down :)

Image
Image
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:16 pm

Picador wrote:
I'm pulling a Mac. I'm sticking to my guns and not backing down :)


Then you need to dox everyone involved!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10344
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Hew Johns wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533828
Actually, editing in English by English deficient editors is eminently mockable.


Isn’t Bill nearly always telling people to leave snd not come back?
Suddenly that is bad for business?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby My o my » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Picador wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Image

Figure from Karol Rudyk Art
https://www.facebook.com/KarolRudykArt/

Whether Mr Lazaro painted that one is another matter but it's a 'real' figure.


I'm pulling a Mac. I'm sticking to my guns and not backing down :)

Image
Image

What? No stripper boots?
User avatar
My o my
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:52 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Picador wrote:
I'm pulling a Mac. I'm sticking to my guns and not backing down :)


Then you need to dox everyone involved!


Is “dox” another word you picked up from the cool kids, like Condi picked up “Karen”? Posting someone’s publicly posted information is hardly “doxxing”. Here: post your real name and I’ll give you a very clear demonstration of what doxxing is. Think of it as an educational experience.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:57 pm

He shoots, he scores! :rofl:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10344
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:20 pm

The 'Women's Day' release was a one off painted example auctioned for charity...apparently.
The other 200 limited edition ones (no stripper boots - no legs) were sold off for personal gain and sexual deviance.
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 8009
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:25 pm

I’m sure the women appreciated it.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:22 am

wmyers and Repiqueone join Minipigs in the Dawg House.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7265
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby gustav » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:24 am

frotherPest wrote:
Hew Johns wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533828
Actually, editing in English by English deficient editors is eminently mockable.


Isn’t Bill nearly always telling people to leave snd not come back?
Suddenly that is bad for business?


I never forget someone being booted out for saying "Jesus on a bicycle"
It was deemed religiously offensive by one of the editors. :roll: :D
gustav
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Macunaima, Voice From Limbo and 65 guests