The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Guest2 wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Nice to see you showing up here again, Bill. But are you sure that you have blocked and banned enough people on TNP that you can take time away from your editing duties?

TFL ain’t gonna slander itself, y’know! :D

Not everyone who thinks you're a cunt is that transfancying bigoted fucktard Armintrout, you know. Plenty of other people also hate you, as this thread has conclusively shown. But to you, nothing matters as long as it's your name that's up the screen, eh, so you can have a crafty five knuckle shuffle at the sight of it. Twat.

How many personalities do you have, Bill?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Hermit » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:35 pm

That's most likely someone Mac's pissed off in the past on here, who doesn't have the nerve to login anymore.
Hermit

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote: I forget, too, except he's a Brit, so may be banned anyway. I believe the wife said something about having a pink handgun.

Better be careful, Mac. Mithmee might hitch a ride on Ralph's mobility scooter. :D

I’ll be on the lookout for mobility scooters festooned with plastic G.I. Joes, then.

Some day, I’m going to show up in Ralph’s face at a con and tell him I think he’s a genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career.

How very brave and sincere of you to confront an old, disabled, man in a wheelchair. Rather than just, say, ignore him for the gobshite he is.
I wonder if you would be so bold if he was young, fit, and healthy?

Postby Khusrau » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 pm

Remind me Bill, was it Mac or the Gobshite who first threatened violence?
Khusrau

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Let me remember, yes Mithmee offered to kill Mac. I PMed Bill urging him to ban Mithmee but guess who got banned.
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:51 pm

I've been informed he's still at at.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Let me remember, yes Mithmee offered to kill Mac. I PMed Bill urging him to ban Mithmee but guess who got banned.

Well, he might have made a better job of it that anyone else has so far.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote: I forget, too, except he's a Brit, so may be banned anyway. I believe the wife said something about having a pink handgun.

Better be careful, Mac. Mithmee might hitch a ride on Ralph's mobility scooter. :D

I’ll be on the lookout for mobility scooters festooned with plastic G.I. Joes, then.

Some day, I’m going to show up in Ralph’s face at a con and tell him I think he’s a genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career.

Yeah, because a military career is so much easier than being an academic. His military career may have been somewhat dull but I can guarantee that even doing what he did would have been far too much for you.

Ralph may be a washed up failure who plays with dolls but you are no better. I am sure that facing off against a disabled old man would make you feel so fucking macho.

You really are an utter cunt.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Stirlingmoomoo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:53 pm

Rossco wrote:
Stirlingmoomoo wrote:Mithmee's account has been locked.

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... id=Mithmee

Hi Stirlingmoomoo! I am impressed by your patience: twelve years from joining until your first post here. :beer:

Cheers!. :D

I joined before the forum reset but could never get back in afterwards so gave up trying.
On a whim, I tried the password reset and ,lo, it worked.

I've been quite happy lurking for the past 12 years. Frothers is a quick way to locate Bill's fuck-ups on TMP and they are, always, entertaining reading.
Stirlingmoomoo

Postby Khusrau » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:55 pm

Cossetted by Uncle Sam's Big Green Machine? You don't even have to worry about when to take a shit. It's all decided for you.
Khusrau

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot