The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Macunaima wrote:Well, since Missy’s threatened to kill me, now’s the time for him to deliver that threat directly, instead of hiding behind Teh Editer’s bulk. C’mon, Chet! Be a man! :D

Ok, new option for the "which will kill Mac first" competition:

A) Brazil Brazil Brazil Death Death Death Squads Squads Squads
B) Mithmee
C) Coronavirus
D) His wife, after finally realising what a fucking tool she married
E) One of his prostitute "interviewees" after he tries yet again to get a freebie dirty sanchez out of it.

Place your bets!
Guest2

Postby Haec hoc » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Did Bill wake up and smell the coffee???? Mithmee will be heartbroken. Bahahahahahaha!!!!

You better hope not.
Without twats like him posting on there you'll have nothing to talk about. Idiotic nutters posting on TMP is what give you and the other TMP rejects a reason for living.
Careful what you wish for.

I have faith in you, Bill. I think you will be giving us opportunities for low humor for years to come. I mean, what else do you have left to do?

Besides, if you play to form, Missy will be let in through the back door under another alias. Just like you did with Paedo Doug.

The OFM won’t have to come in the back door.
The Lounge had a birthday party for him a few days ago. “Wish you were still here, bro!”
Supposedly Bill unlocked his account on the condition that he behave himself and not contradict anything Kiley says on the American Revolution board.
Looks like he’s out on parole.
Someone should let him know. He hasn’t shown up anywhere.
I bet Bill could take over his account and turn him into another one of his sock puppet accounts, like Gwen and Tango. Remember the last words of 1984? Winston Smith had learned to love Big Brother.
Haec hoc

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:54 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Did Bill wake up and smell the coffee???? Mithmee will be heartbroken. Bahahahahahaha!!!!

You better hope not.
Without twats like him posting on there you'll have nothing to talk about. Idiotic nutters posting on TMP is what give you and the other TMP rejects a reason for living.
Careful what you wish for.

I have faith in you, Bill. I think you will be giving us opportunities for low humor for years to come. I mean, what else do you have left to do?

Besides, if you play to form, Missy will be let in through the back door under another alias. Just like you did with Paedo Doug.

Don't forget that guy pretending to post as his wife - what's his name?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 pm

I forget, too, except he's a Brit, so may be banned anyway. I believe the wife said something about having a pink handgun.

Better be careful, Mac. Mithmee might hitch a ride on Ralph's mobility scooter. :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby McKinstry » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:21 pm

They were a bit of a tag team in the fight against rational thought.

FTFY
McKinstry

Postby Hew Johns » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm

I've been watching the 7 day rolling average of US COVID deaths on https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
We peaked in late April and have been falling since, down to less than a quarter of the peak, but the decline has been slowing down. This has been true despite the mid-June surge in infections.
But yesterday we got a spike. Not good.
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Oklahoma spiked to 858 new cases yesterday.
kyotebue2

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:39 pm

Guest2 wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Well, since Missy’s threatened to kill me, now’s the time for him to deliver that threat directly, instead of hiding behind Teh Editer’s bulk. C’mon, Chet! Be a man! :D

Ok, new option for the "which will kill Mac first" competition:

A) Brazil Brazil Brazil Death Death Death Squads Squads Squads
B) Mithmee
C) Coronavirus
D) His wife, after finally realising what a fucking tool she married
E) One of his prostitute "interviewees" after he tries yet again to get a freebie dirty sanchez out of it.

Place your bets!

Nice to see you showing up here again, Bill. But are you sure that you have blocked and banned enough people on TNP that you can take time away from your editing duties?

TFL ain’t gonna slander itself, y’know! :D
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:41 pm

[quote="Voice From Limbo"] I forget, too, except he's a Brit, so may be banned anyway. I believe the wife said something about having a pink handgun.

Better be careful, Mac. Mithmee might hitch a ride on Ralph's mobility scooter. :D [/quote]

I’ll be on the lookout for mobility scooters festooned with plastic G.I. Joes, then.

Some day, I’m going to show up in Ralph’s face at a con and tell him I think he’s a genocidal loser who couldn’t even hack a military career.
Macunaima

Postby Guest2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Nice to see you showing up here again, Bill. But are you sure that you have blocked and banned enough people on TNP that you can take time away from your editing duties?

TFL ain’t gonna slander itself, y’know! :D

Not everyone who thinks you're a cunt is that transfancying bigoted fucktard Armintrout, you know. Plenty of other people also hate you, as this thread has conclusively shown. But to you, nothing matters as long as it's your name that's up the screen, eh, so you can have a crafty five knuckle shuffle at the sight of it. Twat.
Guest2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot