The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Condi’s really impressed with that word, isn’t he? My best bet is that it’s residual butt-hurt from his last divorce. He thinks he’s found a generic “cool kids’” insult that he can use to express his misogyny and he’s gleefully tossing it at everything he dislikes. Kinda like how he was probably using “snowflake” or “safe space” four years ago.

Totally off the mark as usual, but go on Karen... :roll:

BTW, I've been using coterie on and off for years, on here and on TMP, but nice of you lot to finally notice. :/)

You are so proud of yourself for using a big, grown-up word aren't you?
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Derek H » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:17 pm

Paskal posts a link to a pirate copies of Armies and Enemise of Imperial Rome.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533348
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Derek H » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:22 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:TNP member By John 54 shall soon join the legion of Locked Accounts. See the TFL thread on TMP talk.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 990&page=2
http://www.freezepage.com/1593980386TQEFBKRVAZ
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:02 pm

Thank you Derek H.
kyotebue2

Postby Picador » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:22 pm

Derek H wrote:Paskal posts a link to a pirate copies of Armies and Enemise of Imperial Rome.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533348

Paskal is an utter cunt. I don't know why anybody still bothers with the idiot.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Hew Johns » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:06 am

Hmm, did Pakal really send money to Bill? Or did he earn the agent provocateur exception?
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 am

Bronshtein wrote:My first girlfriend (if you don't count Clare Weinberg when I was 6) was called Karen. She was gorgeous, ditched me for a Scottish banker (not a euphemism - he worked in the Midland).
Still think she was gorgeous - don't get the septic use of the name as a pejorative term - just shows what shallow little fucks people are sometimes I guess.

Why don't you educate yourself on it sunshine or do you want to be like the coterists here? :wry:
Last edited by Il Segaiolo Pedantesco on Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:00 am

Macunaima wrote:
Katie wrote:True story: I was nearly called Karen. Mum changed her mind at the last minute. Don't think Dad got a say..

I’m just happy I wasn’t named “Chad”. “Thad” is close enough. If Condi really wanted to irritate me, he’d start calling me “Chad”, but that’s probably too sophisticated for him. :D

Chad's either a surfer or a male model with not much grey matter...

I'd call you a Ken, but you don't strike me as a player. Karen is gender neutral and fits your personality...

TBF, you've inspired me to consider going into anthropology!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:24 am

Condottiero wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:My first girlfriend (if you don't count Clare Weinberg when I was 6) was called Karen. She was gorgeous, ditched me for a Scottish banker (not a euphemism - he worked in the Midland).
Still think she was gorgeous - don't get the septic use of the name as a pejorative term - just shows what shallow little fucks people are sometimes I guess.

Why don't you educate yourself on it sunshine or do you want to be like the coterists here? :wry:

I'm aware of its current misuse as an 'amusing' socially negative epithet.
It strikes me as something of the Sharon and Tracy abuse of people who have no way of countering without appearing to play into the hands of smug little spoilt boys and girls who see themselves as socially superior arbiters of what is acceptable.
I'm sure that entitled bitches of any gender deserve all the abuse they get, but use of terms like 'Karen' is sexist racist and probably ageist.
I see no reason to buy into a theatre of cruelty zeitgeist I despise.
Have a nice day.
Bronshtein

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:31 am

Bronshtein wrote:
Condottiero wrote:

I'm aware of its current misuse as an 'amusing' socially negative epithet.
It strikes me as something of the Sharon and Tracy abuse of people who have no way of countering without appearing to play into the hands of smug little spoilt boys and girls who see themselves as socially superior arbiters of what is acceptable.

Like everyone in this thread... :roll:
Bronshtein wrote:I'm sure that entitled bitches of any gender deserve all the abuse they get, but use of terms like 'Karen' is sexist racist and probably ageist.
I see no reason to buy into a theatre of cruelty zeitgeist I despise.
Have a nice day.

Whatever dude...

The ‘Karen’ memes and jokes aren’t sexist or racist. Let a Karen explain.

The most recent Karen fires came from across the Atlantic, fanned by white British women claiming that “Karen” is — wait for it — an oppressive slur. “Does anyone else think the ‘Karen’ slur is woman-hating and based on class prejudice?” tweeted Julie Bindel, a British feminist writer, whose credentials in oppression include being known for espousing anti-trans rhetoric. Nonetheless, the conversation around Bindel’s tweet included white women who did feel Karen memes were offensive. Hadley Freeman wrote in the Guardian that the Karen memes were sexist. Another viral tweet went so far as to call “Karen” the equivalent of the n-word.

As a millennial black Karen, and a child of immigrants, I find the brouhaha hilarious and twisted. “Karen” is not and will never be an oppressive slur. Anyone who disagrees can take it up with my manag … — I mean, with history.

*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot