The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:52 am

Bilge'd wrote:While Mithmee gets away with being a dirtbag, a couple more of the sane voices - and Wesley Myers - get dawghoused.

Mithmee's getting really full of himself as well. Acting like the cock o' the walk and encouraged by Bill.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm

fuck yes, you make a good point. AND we leave the toilet seat up. and when did you last clean up in here? oh, and our feet smell.

Gun Deaths USA 2019 EXCLUDING SUICIDES 'AT least 15,292'

Total Homicides In England And Wales 2019 - 670.

I am shitting myself
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Picador » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:19 pm

We tend not to shoot each other as much as you cunts. In fact every other country in the civilised world tends not to shoot each other as much as you cunts.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Khusrau » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:35 pm

WTF is 'vote harvesting' ? Donut reckons there's no way all those Republican voters wouldn't vote against the orange shitgibbon. He's going to shit himself when he sees the ads for 'Republicans against Trump'.
Khusrau

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Our pretend president is threatening to use the US military on US citizens, so yeah, right now I am afraid of a tyrannical government.

Don’t talk about it or Randy Bill will accuse you of hallucinating death squads for attention.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:47 pm

Picador wrote:

We tend not to shoot each other as much as you cunts. In fact every other country in the civilised world tends not to shoot each other as much as you cunts.

You do go after each other in pubs when you drink, however. Give the Yanks credit for one thing: without a gun in their hands, most of them don’t know how to cause as much mayhem as Brits or Brazilians.
Macunaima

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:49 pm

By some odd twist of fate, when I looked at TMP today I didn't get the spanking teacher mini or an editor sob story photo pop up on the left.
Strange times indeed!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest 3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:14 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Don’t talk about it or Randy Bill will accuse you of hallucinating death squads for attention.

No that's just you mac.

I know we were all worried when Brazil elected a fascist, but I think he's proven that he's even more inept than fascists usually are. It's been a year and a half since he took power, but he still hasn't managed to take out Brazil's numero uno pubic enema, mac. I bet the other dictators are laughing at him as much as we laugh at mac.

You can call me Billdo all you like as well mac, but you know I'm nothing to do with that fat cunt. You're the one with more in common with him than most of the guests who post here.
Guest 3

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:13 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Picador wrote:

You do go after each other in pubs when you drink, however. Give the Yanks credit for one thing: without a gun in their hands, most of them don’t know how to cause as much mayhem as Brits or Brazilians.

What a quaint view of the UK you have; I can't remember the last time I saw a good pub fight.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Well, I was up there three times in the last three years and each time I saw a pub fight. Not a brawl a la “Trainspotting”, mind you, but two-four guys really going at each other. Not the American “Come at me, bro!” kind of shit you see in the States. Now, these were Wetherspoons in the northeast of London and also in Bristol, so... one step up from a flat-roofed pub, I know.

Still.
Macunaima

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot