The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Picador wrote:Dune is unfilmable.


And thank fuck for that.


I don't think that means what you think it means. :) It means 'not possible to make a good film out of that poeple will go to see in the numbers needed'

the new film is due out this year :) so your thanks to God are misplaced.
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemund Freud wrote:
No, you are a Bad Man because of a poor upbringing, combined with some fairly unpleasant life-experiences, leading to a raging narcissistic personality disorder and a secret desire for sex with whores sublimated into a bizarre career choice and a whackadoodle Selection of homeland.

That will be 50 marks please. next.


Pat, for a guy who feigns disgust and disdain at the fact that I work with people who sell sex, you sure go out of your way to write comments on Guardian articles about sex workers. So I’d be a bit careful tossing about accusations of sublimated desires and unpleasant life experiences, you Jens Voigt wannabe. :D




Genuinely puzzled - when??



Hahahahahah you tragic figure, I just spend 5 minutes of my life wading through my Guardian Account. 17 pages of tedious waffle about TV and cycling, for one post about prozzies..... from 2015. Yep, i am clearly obsessed.

Your Pooor Wife!

'Thadeus, you left the toilet seat up, again!'
(Leaves room, comes back two days later'
'Yeah? well here's a photo of you on the beach in 2015 with your flip-flops on the wrong feet. I WIN'

You are missing the point here. I don't sneer at your career choice because I disdain prostitutes. I sneer at it because you are a Twat. In much the same way, Bill Armintrout's lust for transexuals is not a problem in my eyes - if Picador or Voice From Limbo admitted to that taste, I would not hold it against them, because they are not Twats.

The sex workers you interview must scatter when they see you coming

"mãe de Deus, it's that tedious professor of prostitology from the university!"
"Oh, does he pay well?"
"No, he doesn't pay at all - all he does is witter on about how the Government want to kill him, and how liberal and edgy his lifestyle is. He asks you questions about the job, but when you answer him he tells you you are wrong 'cos he's a professor'
"aieee.... his pooor wife'
"Yes, he's a twat"

while you were digging through my online posts in other places did you find this one from 2016? it's a Gem

"I have an online aquaintance, American guy. He's a professor in Brazil specialising in Sex Workers. I was telling someone about him, and when i finished they were disappointed, because they thought it was the feed-line for a Joke'


I’m an obsessive twat...? :D Jesus, mate.
Last edited by Macunaima on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Anyone who is not in our hobby — and a sci fi gamer, to boot — is going to take one cursory look at this competition ad and think it is about sex toys.

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=786141192
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Macunaima wrote:I’m obsessed...?


Yup. and also a Twat.

here's how a typical Mac Conversation ends.


'Mac is a Twat'

'Oh Yeah? well here's a photo of your house and some juicy information from your past'

I think maybe you secretly feel embarrassed not to have lived in South America when people like you were in actual danger - you are like a US Soldier who served in Korea..... standing on the DMZ doing nothing more risky than picking his nose with the occasional trip to Seoul. So you pretend it was really dangerous when you were there too.

don't fret, your elected head of state appears to be doing a good job of starting a civil war, you might get lucky and be killed by accident during that, and you can have 'I TOLD you i was a threat to the state!' on your gravestone like you always wanted.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Macunaima wrote:I’m obsessed...?


Yup. and also a Twat.

here's how a typical Mac Conversation ends.


'Mac is a Twat'

'Oh Yeah? well here's a photo of your house and some juicy information from your past'

I think maybe you secretly feel embarrassed not to have lived in South America when people like you were in actual danger - you are like a US Soldier who served in Korea..... standing on the DMZ doing nothing more risky than picking his nose with the occasional trip to Seoul. So you pretend it was really dangerous when you were there too.

don't fret, your elected head of state appears to be doing a good job of starting a civil war, you might get lucky and be killed by accident during that, and you can have 'I TOLD you i was a threat to the state!' on your gravestone like you always wanted.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Poopy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:50 pm

The only thing Mac is a threat to is a pleasant evening.
User avatar
Poopy
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Dude, you need to get a hobby. Biking obviously isn’t cutting it anymore.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Poopy wrote:The only thing Mac is a threat to is a pleasant evening.


8) Aw, shucks.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:14 pm

Another one for the Naughty step.

Image
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Ssanemax wrote:the new film is due out this year :) so your thanks to God are misplaced.


Fair point.
God - you are a disappointing cunt.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests