The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Right -- I should have been clearer. I meant he probably saw the link on another site, and copied the original poster's comment.

On the other hand, Bill.


It is odd how the Editors' command of English varies so much.

It is odd how Dr. Raùl Alberto de la Cruz's command of English varies so much.

Do the Editors still exist? Have they been fed to the pigs? Have they all found gullible elderly sugar daddies through TNP?

Give Bill a break. It’s hard enough juggling two personalities, let alone 3-5.
Since they all look alike anyway, Bill has given one personality to the editrices. Going back to his role playing days, they’re NPCs controlled by the GM.
Tango01 is a real person, he just can’t play on the weekend, so he’s Bill’s NPC.


The only problem with Tango being a real person called Raùl Alberto de la Cruz is that there is no record of anyone with that name serving in the Falklands with the Argentinian military.

Tango may be a real person but he is not who or what he claims to be.
Bollocks to Brexit
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: Where my shadow begins

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Okay » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:17 pm

And your parent fucking hated you for naming you Bollocks to Brexit, because only real names are ever used in forums.

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Right -- I should have been clearer. I meant he probably saw the link on another site, and copied the original poster's comment.

On the other hand, Bill.


It is odd how the Editors' command of English varies so much.

It is odd how Dr. Raùl Alberto de la Cruz's command of English varies so much.

Do the Editors still exist? Have they been fed to the pigs? Have they all found gullible elderly sugar daddies through TNP?

Give Bill a break. It’s hard enough juggling two personalities, let alone 3-5.
Since they all look alike anyway, Bill has given one personality to the editrices. Going back to his role playing days, they’re NPCs controlled by the GM.
Tango01 is a real person, he just can’t play on the weekend, so he’s Bill’s NPC.


The only problem with Tango being a real person called Raùl Alberto de la Cruz is that there is no record of anyone with that name serving in the Falklands with the Argentinian military.

Tango may be a real person but he is not who or what he claims to be.
User avatar
Okay
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Okay wrote:And your parent fucking hated you for naming you Bollocks to Brexit, because only real names are ever used in forums.


Hi Bill! Only a stupid cunt like you would think that I am trying to pass off "Bollocks to Brexit" as my name; similarly, Tango is not trying to claim that Tango01 is his name.

However, Tango does claim that his name is Raùl Alberto de la Cruz; he also claims to have served in the Falklands. The Argentinian records do not support that as there is nobody of that name listed as a veteran of that war.

Maybe you can get someone with a functioning brain to explain it to you. All that wanking over ladyboy cock has fried your few remaining braincells.
Bollocks to Brexit
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: Where my shadow begins

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:01 am

Raul also tends to write more in schoolboy French than schoolboy Spanish and his English varies from the 'I am pretending to be a jolly foreign chappie' to 'escaped English child molester' depending how excited he is.

His CV is a little odd as well. :|
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 7935
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH 1982 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 am

Unless of course he is Raul Alberto de la Cruz the motor mechanic in Punta Alta, Buenos Aires Province.

https://www.cuitonline.com/detalle/2023 ... berto.html
User avatar
JJCH 1982
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:33 am

Bronshtein wrote:Raul also tends to write more in schoolboy French than schoolboy Spanish and his English varies from the 'I am pretending to be a jolly foreign chappie' to 'escaped English child molester' depending how excited he is.

His CV is a little odd as well. :|

Raul is more than likely 138SquadronRAF's alt...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3616
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 am

Or it could be that Bill is smoking meth again.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7206
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:19 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Or it could be that Bill is smoking meth again.

Is 138SquadronRAF in on it too? Why leap to the defense of very distant cousin he found out about by chance?!? I know blood's thicker than water, but come on!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3616
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Sonny Corleone » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:36 am

Whack
User avatar
Sonny Corleone
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Sonny Boy Williamson » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:24 am

Whuck thump!

164 Squadron RAF would have been a better moniker, albeit more obvious if he was Tango’s puppet master.

Google it if you don’t believe me.
User avatar
Sonny Boy Williamson
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 55 guests