The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Strange how the Saudis are given a pass on everything innit?
Wonder how TNP will process that?
Arabs - cue normal reactions
Allies- cue normal reactions

Mental meltdown?

SBminisguy:
Nope, just makes them less worse than the other guys.

Now we know SBminisguy thinks the Twin Towers attack was just one of those things - good sense of realpolitik closure - I'm impressed.
Bronshtein

Postby Picador » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:12 pm

Derek H wrote:
Derek H wrote:Ruchel hands the TMP Brians Trust *Thresher 01, USAF Pilot, SBminis guy and possibly some others) their arse on a plate. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522057

I predict mass deletions and probably a Dawghousing as soon as Bill wakes up to what's happening. Saying that the US "has been, and is today, the real leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world" is never going to go down well on TMP.

The fun continues.
Page 1 http://www.freezepage.com/1579580180YRZZCCMAXN
Page 2 http://www.freezepage.com/1579580224QJBWPIHRJO

Do you reckon Ruchel is a Muslim? That would be amusing :)
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Could be - but he is being a bit disingenuous about it - he's right, Fiqh comes from interpretation of Sharia but lots of Muslims conflate them - and have fought wars about how you pray based on 'interpretations' of god given Sharia into man made Fiqh.

Not unique to Islam - Orthodox wars about making the sign of the cross with two or three fingers anyone? Transubstantiation?

Still fun to see down home common sense being fucked over by a smug interlekchul.
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Could be - but he is being a bit disingenuous about it - he's right, Fiqh comes from interpretation of Sharia but lots of Muslims conflate them - and have fought wars about how you pray based on 'interpretations' of god given Sharia into man made Fiqh.

Not unique to Islam - Orthodox wars about making the sign of the cross with two or three fingers anyone? Transubstantiation?

Still fun to see down home common sense being fucked over by a smug interlekchul.

One way to tell a Catholic Croat from an Orthodox Serb is the direction in which they make the Sign of the Cross.
“Ha! Gotcha you filthy Serb!”

Postby PayBillToSuckBoysforCharidee » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Thinking about it today reasoned it was 1917 is beginning of the war so the trench lines were not spread out in depth yet. But think it gives a glimpse of what was coming.

robert your right, hadn't thought of that

SURELY this is a Frother taking the piss?

'Hi, I just watched 'Glory' and really liked it old bean... But i was a trifle puzzled that there were not more Black People in some of the units. Was it because there weren't many Black People in America at the time? Pip Pip.'
PayBillToSuckBoysforCharidee

Postby They like it » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Strange how the Saudis are given a pass on everything innit?
Wonder how TNP will process that?
Arabs - cue normal reactions
Allies- cue normal reactions

Mental meltdown?

SBminisguy:
Nope, just makes them less worse than the other guys.

Now we know SBminisguy thinks the Twin Towers attack was just one of those things - good sense of realpolitik closure - I'm impressed.

Wingnut subservience to the Saudi's is so homo-erotic, it'd be illegal in Saudi Arabia.
They like it

Postby Khusrau » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Is it just me, or can anyone else watch the gun rights rally in Virginia, visit TMP and not think of Terminal Lance?

Khusrau

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:14 pm

LOL!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Etranger2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:32 pm

He forgot their gophers.
Etranger2

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiii » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:21 am

Khusrau wrote:Is it just me, or can anyone else watch the gun rights rally in Virginia, visit TMP and not think of Terminal Lance?

Yep. Love Terminal Lance and that one is spot on.
Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiiii

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot