The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Condottiero wrote:So not that ill informed a link... :wry:

If you bothered to watch the earlier episodes, you would've noticed James mentioning his mother liking brown bread!

You're just triggered...

Actually I watched all his videos since he started this and they are done for humour value rather than intended taken as a secondary resource for dim Yanks to try and win Kileyesque arguments on British culture.
You even failed to find bottled water in 1989 and confused Witherspoons with Sam Smiths!
It's not like you have to translate all this from French!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby billstillsucksboysthough » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:16 pm

General Paranoia wrote:

If you bothered to watch the earlier episodes, you would've noticed James mentioning his mother liking brown bread!

You're just triggered...

Actually I watched all his videos since he started this and they are done for humour value rather than intended taken as a secondary resource for dim Yanks to try and win Kileyesque arguments on British culture.
You even failed to find bottled water in 1989 and confused Witherspoons with Sam Smiths!

at least he could spell Sam Smiths.

Growing up in Newcastle in the 70's Brown Bread was what weird people ate. We were by no means working class but it was white or white until the late 70's - i remember the Sunday Times did a special article about how fucking bad for you most white bread was, and straight away noticed people eating the stuff.

Salad Cream was always for Oiks though. Helmans all the Way.

Perhaps they sold bottled water in Scarborough in the 70's, but were simply not willing to sell it to Condi, in the hope he would die of thirst?
billstillsucksboysthough

Postby Picador » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:21 pm

I was drinking Perrier in the early 80s, in my red braces and unstructured linen jacket :)
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:21 pm

You mean that poor lad struggled up that hill with a bicycle basket full of brown bread in vain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4-EjJt52ZQ
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
General Paranoia

Postby Condottiero » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:45 pm

General Paranoia wrote:

You're just triggered...

I never used it as a secondary source...

Wetherspoons/ Sam Smith's who gives a shit! You're clearly triggered...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Condottiero wrote:Wetherspoons/ Sam Smith's who gives a shit! You're clearly triggered...

General Paranoia

Postby Condottiero » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Condottiero wrote:An egg sandwich is just a heaping spoonful or two of egg salad between two slice of bread, so of course mayonnaise is an essential ingredient, but salad cream and sandwich spread are egg based too. Did everyone use mayonnaise in the 70s? In the fall of '89, I was surprised that bottled water was unavailable in Scarborough!

Were you doing sandwich based things in Scarborough in 89? I only ask as I spent some time around there off and on in the late 80s early 90s. I wonder if we met?

Probably not, unless you were attending Lisvane...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Picador » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Condottiero wrote:Probably not, unless you were attending Lisvane...

The posh (ha!) part of Cardiff? It's a long way from Scarborough.

That's 'scarburra' BTW, not 'scarburrow'
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Condottiero » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Picador wrote:
Condottiero wrote:Probably not, unless you were attending Lisvane...

The posh (ha!) part of Cardiff? It's a long way from Scarborough.

That's 'scarburra' BTW, not 'scarburrow'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarborough_College#Pre-School_and_Prep_school

Scarborough College's Prep School was moved on to the main campus of the college on Filey Road in 2002. It is currently housed in a modern, purpose-built building, separate from the college's historic main building. The Prep School was formerly known as Lisvane, but was renamed Scarborough College Junior School in 2010. In 2012, the college merged with local preparatory school Bramcote, and was renamed as Bramcote Junior School. The outgoing head of the prep school is Dan Davey

https://www.scarboroughcollegeosa.co.uk/archives/pdf-archives/1289B-School-Magazine-including-Lisvane-1989-Pages-040-to-057.pdf

Scroll down to page 52 or not...

I recognize that mustached headmaster.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:05 pm

Tango01 is back to his usual spam-fest.
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot