The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby wutt!! » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 am

is it just me or is TMP currently down, im getting an "Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to theminiaturespage.com" and its not the usual downtime message, has billy-boy broken it again?
wutt!!

Postby wutt! » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:29 am

Doh, it appears it was just me being a sad cunt, as its working again :roll:
wutt!

Postby Scientific process » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:07 am

Guest wrote:
One wonders wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:Are the TMP members being sent up in this fashion aware they have a Frothers audience I wonder? Reading this thread I sometimes wonder if in some even darker corner of the internet there might be an even more clapped out website of even sadder cunts watching and mocking us... :dodgy:

If its time for the parallel world storyline already, then I'm not sure if Frothers is the good team or the evil team :twisted:

Have we not gone past the concept of “good vs evil”?
Except in the movies of course. I always root for the Good Guys.
And when I game, I’m always the Good Guy.
When I make fun of Bill, I always consider myself a Good Guy.
If I can’t detect this parallel universe, their opinions of me are irrelevant. Let me in on the secret and I might change my mind.

You have to look in the mirror and then say what you just said backwards. If it sounds evil, then you're in the good universe. If it sounds rather nice, then you were the evil one all along!

If its just gibberish..er... let me check the chart.
Scientific process

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:21 am

Sparked is back, I see.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=519359
He is not entertained by stories of the German army, both SS and Heer, committing war crimes.

Isn’t it interesting that Nazi apologists refer to the “regular” army as the Heer? Why is that, I wonder?

Postby Tangoaticus » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:03 am

Guest wrote:If it upsets you so much, go and commit sepuku.

Wait.... You do “research” on TMP? God help you. You deserve what you get.

What a complete twat you are showing yourself to be.

It’s called “humor” you pretentious cunt. The whole purpose of this thread is to make fun of Bill and TMP. Get with the program, will you?

Oh Eric should you not being buying books to prop up your brothers reputation with your Daddies money?
Tangoaticus

Postby HongKongPhooey » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:05 am

Guest wrote:Sparked is back, I see.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=519359
He is not entertained by stories of the German army, both SS and Heer, committing war crimes.

Isn’t it interesting that Nazi apologists refer to the “regular” army as the Heer? Why is that, I wonder?

Hello Bill
You seem to have firmly grasped the wrong end of that particular stick with a very partial reading of his post. I see no apologies there. He reports what is in the book as fact without argument other than a comment that this is a "less entertaining" section. I hope you'd agree with him that reports of atrocities are "less entertaining" at the very least.
HongKongPhooey

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Sparker is a bit of a prat and his cunning disguise will surely get him banned again (his TNP account was locked c2014 and another attempt to return spotted in short order) but I've not thought of him as a Nazi apologist and see nothing in this post to revise that opinion.

His contempt for historians who haven't 'served' seems to suggest he has however been possessed by the spirit of Ralph.
Bronshtein

Postby HeapsofBodies » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:Isn’t it interesting that Nazi apologists refer to the “regular” army as the Heer? Why is that, I wonder?

No. there's a much easier explanation - Spunker is a FOW player. He refers to the German Regular army as 'heer', and almost certainly calls Paratroopers 'Falshcirmjaygers' or whatever mangled pronunciation he has learned from that as his primary source.

He is not alone. I had a WAB opponent who referred to Roman Soldiers as 'Peeds'. One solder - a Peed. Two - peeds :? :shock:

oh, and I see someone has registered my usual sign-in as a member. They can fuck off :)
HeapsofBodies

Postby Handjobs for Hobos » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Bronshtein wrote:His contempt for historians who haven't 'served' seems to suggest he has however been possessed by the spirit of Ralph.

You mean Legion4? Didn't realised he'd served ... seems to keep pretty quiet about it over there :wry:
Handjobs for Hobos

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Handjobs for Hobos wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:His contempt for historians who haven't 'served' seems to suggest he has however been possessed by the spirit of Ralph.

You mean Legion4? Didn't realised he'd served ... seems to keep pretty quiet about it over there :wry:

Like most members of the armed forces that saw action, he prefers not to mention it
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot