The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Oh dear bill » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 pm

It's really not nice when people point out bill's double standards, is it?
User avatar
Oh dear bill
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 pm

It would bring a tear to a glass eye.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:03 pm

And people are still piling on!
I expect that thread will have "an accident" and disappear
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby MikeH » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:The game is afoot!
Bill has discovered his Twitter account is suspended!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=517169
They will rue the day!

And some of the comments in that thread are not supportive of poor Bill
Bring out the ban hammer Bill your people are mocking you
MikeH
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:18 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima nli » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Oh dear bill wrote:It's really not nice when people point out bill's double standards, is it?


You mean Bill doesn’t own the intertubez?
User avatar
Macunaima nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 pm

It's almost as if he's been living with his head up his arse and is completely out of touch with his membership...
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:38 pm

MikeH wrote:
Guest wrote:The game is afoot!
Bill has discovered his Twitter account is suspended!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=517169
They will rue the day!

And some of the comments in that thread are not supportive of poor Bill
Bring out the ban hammer Bill your people are mocking you

Not a whole lot of love and support for Bill there, is there?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Another Freezepage to keep things up to date http://www.freezepage.com/1571327142PZCCEPFWCM
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Thanks Bill, good of you to keep us entertained 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby menotloggedin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Bill 'No instructions for further appeal. They sent a link to The Rules, with no explanation which one(s) they think I broke' - oh that is karma for you :rofl:
User avatar
menotloggedin
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests