The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm

The geriatric army wrote:
Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
The USA is a shit hole wrote:An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.

Bill should gather his hand-picked force together as "The Militia Patrol" making full use of the militia reference in the second amendment.
They should be allowed to keep their assumed TMP rank on transfer to the new force. Some of the chicken fund could be diverted to arms and ammunition.
Ralph could take over the motorpool (charging of mobility scooters and fitting blades to zimmerframes).
I'd like to see them heavily armed and stationed at every wargames convention, preferably with a nice black uniform emblazoned with the TMP runes and sporting the classic 1980's mullet sported by the Fuhrer of TMP back in the glory years.
Time to make TMP great again!

And their fearless/fearful leader (der Furher, il Duce, Dear Leader, whatever...), Billo himself at the head of vast cohort. What a visual THAT makes....

A vast cohort of mobility scooters, each equipped with an oxygen tank and a nasal cannula. Perched atop, a vastly obese RWNJ wearing incontinence pants and a colostomy bag.

Topped with a red MAGA hat (which, BTW, was made in China...).

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Latest wall of rant from that genius Thresher:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509327

This is the best part:

"Instead of being an ostracized pariah like they should be, similar to North Korea (which still has too many supporters too – China, Russia, Pakistan, and Iran to name but a few), they're supported by far too many on the world stage, and in the UN."

Similar to North Korea? Uh, Thresher, ole buddy, isn't it your favorite Prez (the Donald), a good buddy and supporter of Lil Kim? (As well as Putin and any other dictator types...)

Postby Khusrau » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:03 am

My goodness... well, I am very glad that Bolton et al are in charge because they are all cool-headed individuals guaranteed to make sure the situation doesn't get out of hand.
Khusrau

Postby Katie » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:53 am

"And what's the end game of a false flag? I don't see how the US, Trump personally or US allies the region profit from such a thing."

A high oil price also means higher employment in US shale oil operations. Which conveniently employs a lot of the kind of people who, stereotypically, might vote Trump again.
The line between wild and crazy gets blurry..
Katie

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 am

Israel and Saudi would both like to see Iran given a good battering and we know BiBi probably needs a good war to divert attention from his fraud and electoral problems - if only there was someone who could be persuaded to help given the right excuse...
Bronshtein

Postby Arse » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:36 am

Guest wrote:
And their fearless/fearful leader (der Furher, il Duce, Dear Leader, whatever...), Billo himself at the head of vast cohort. What a visual THAT makes....

Bill is less il duce and more ill douche.
Arse

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 am

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509249

"I hope that fellow citizens who disagree with me politically (and likely pay the taxes which fund my medicare as I'm a retired, scared fuckwit) die of a terrible disease."

Nice site you've got there Bilious.

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am

Guest wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509249

"I hope that fellow citizens who disagree with me politically (and likely pay the taxes which fund my medicare as I'm a retired, scared fuckwit) die of a terrible disease."

Nice site you've got there Bilious.

skipper John wrote:I have friends just back from Uganda, I'm supposed to see them Sunday. What to do? Dare I stall for the 21 day incubation period?

Hopefully those illegals all head to those "sanctuary cities"… where they are most welcomed. Perfect!

What is it about these people that makes them so scared and paranoid of something so unlikely?! :shock:
Mind you this is from the guy that goes everywhere with a pistol loose in his trouser pocket so he's obviously got issues.

Thresher01 wrote:Scary thing is that some illegals from the Congo, and other nations in Africa are here now, and may be coming to a city near you soon, if you live in the USA. I doubt they've been screened for Ebola, or other infectious diseases, and those are just the ones we know about that were caught sneaking over the border.

Better hide in your bunker then... oh and you can catch it over the internet too, so time to go log out and go off the grid!

Fucking morons :roll:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Picador » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:59 am

General Paranoia wrote:.

With that username you'd be right at home on TNP :)
Picador

Postby COCK!!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:09 am

General Paranoia wrote:
Fucking morons :roll:

GP, GP!
COCK!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot