The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:40 am

And fuck you random.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 5915
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:24 am

Tango caught recycling his old crap again http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509440 the link goes straight to the same OP and threas from 15 months ago ..
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 am

Etranger2 wrote:Tango caught recycling his old crap again http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509440 the link goes straight to the same OP and threas from 15 months ago ..

Bill knows what he has.
Good luck!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby RWNJ Snowflakes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:48 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:TNP is finally starting to be just what William Armintrout wanted.

Are you just too fucking lazy to provide a link, or do you simply not know how?
Oh, right. Fuck Trump, fuck the GOP and so on blah blah blah.


Aww, did the nasty man dare to point out the truth to you? It is ok, snowflake; show me on this Putin doll where the nasty man touched your sensibilities.

Bill, you have a "no politics" rule on your site, yet there is an overtly political thread in which the knuckle dragging denizens of TNP are blaming the Democrats for somebody attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman. I would link to it but "The TMP Membership System is temporarily closed for maintenance."

And yes, fuck Trump (I am sure that Melania earns her lifestyle by doing that with a strap-on) and fuck the GOP.
User avatar
RWNJ Snowflakes
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby A sunken submarine speaks » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:19 am

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509410

The 2019 Global Peace Index report shows that Afghanistan is the most dangerous country on the planet; Thresher01, a founder member of the TNP Brains Trust, comments:

"I'm not so sure.

I suspect Mexico rates right up there with them."

Mexico is indeed a dangerous country; it is in 140th place, just 23 places above Afghanistan. However, it is a mere 12 places below the world's 128th safest country...the USA, which has the dubious honour of being the most dangerous of all 'First World' countries.
User avatar
A sunken submarine speaks
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:49 am

A sunken submarine speaks wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509410

The 2019 Global Peace Index report shows that Afghanistan is the most dangerous country on the planet; Thresher01, a founder member of the TNP Brains Trust, comments:

"I'm not so sure.

I suspect Mexico rates right up there with them."

Mexico is indeed a dangerous country; it is in 140th place, just 23 places above Afghanistan. However, it is a mere 12 places below the world's 128th safest country...the USA, which has the dubious honour of being the most dangerous of all 'First World' countries.

Concealed carry for everyone and enforced lessons in the Taxi driver mirror scene would make the US even safer.
Bill really should encourage his members to leave their sofas and clean up the streets.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9750
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The USA is a shit hole » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 am

General Paranoia wrote:
A sunken submarine speaks wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509410

The 2019 Global Peace Index report shows that Afghanistan is the most dangerous country on the planet; Thresher01, a founder member of the TNP Brains Trust, comments:

"I'm not so sure.

I suspect Mexico rates right up there with them."

Mexico is indeed a dangerous country; it is in 140th place, just 23 places above Afghanistan. However, it is a mere 12 places below the world's 128th safest country...the USA, which has the dubious honour of being the most dangerous of all 'First World' countries.

Concealed carry for everyone and enforced lessons in the Taxi driver mirror scene would make the US even safer.
Bill really should encourage his members to leave their sofas and clean up the streets.


An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.
User avatar
The USA is a shit hole
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Adonis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:10 pm

The USA is a shit hole wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
A sunken submarine speaks wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509410

The 2019 Global Peace Index report shows that Afghanistan is the most dangerous country on the planet; Thresher01, a founder member of the TNP Brains Trust, comments:

"I'm not so sure.

I suspect Mexico rates right up there with them."

Mexico is indeed a dangerous country; it is in 140th place, just 23 places above Afghanistan. However, it is a mere 12 places below the world's 128th safest country...the USA, which has the dubious honour of being the most dangerous of all 'First World' countries.

Concealed carry for everyone and enforced lessons in the Taxi driver mirror scene would make the US even safer.
Bill really should encourage his members to leave their sofas and clean up the streets.


An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.

A survey of the membership of both Frothers and TMP would be entertaining.
Most of the regulars on Frothers seem to me to be quite advanced in years too.
User avatar
Adonis
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 pm

Bill wrote:A survey of the membership of both Frothers and TMP would be entertaining.
Most of the regulars on Frothers seem to me to be quite advanced in years too.


The difference being that Frothers aren't RWNJ with a gun fetish and fantasies of vigilantism.
Picador
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:29 pm

The USA is a shit hole wrote:An elite crime fighting force, armed to the false teeth, patrolling the mean streets of downtown USA in their mobility scooters.

Bill should gather his hand-picked force together as "The Militia Patrol" making full use of the militia reference in the second amendment.
They should be allowed to keep their assumed TMP rank on transfer to the new force. Some of the chicken fund could be diverted to arms and ammunition.
Ralph could take over the motorpool (charging of mobility scooters and fitting blades to zimmerframes).
I'd like to see them heavily armed and stationed at every wargames convention, preferably with a nice black uniform emblazoned with the TMP runes and sporting the classic 1980's mullet sported by the Fuhrer of TMP back in the glory years.
Time to make TMP great again!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9750
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 55 guests