The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 am

Haven’t you got dogs to fuck? Or are you still reliving your glory days shooting down airliners on the Vincennes?
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 am

JJ, fuck off back to your own thread if you want to complain about the Dem’s and anything else to do with all that drivel.

Unless you have evidence that Bill is secretly pushing for war in Iran, which frankly wouldn’t surprise me.

Otherwise, once again, fuck off back to your own tedious thread.
User avatar
LimeyCunt
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH and LimeyCunt are stupid » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:48 am

Jeez, you guys are staggeringly thick!

Do you need a fucking great sign with flashing neon lights stating "LOOK WHAT SOME RWNJ ON TNP IS CLAIMING NOW"?
User avatar
JJCH and LimeyCunt are stupid
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby FFS » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 am

Hi Bill!
User avatar
FFS
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 am

JJCH and LimeyCunt are stupid wrote:Jeez, you guys are staggeringly thick!

Do you need a fucking great sign with flashing neon lights stating "LOOK WHAT SOME RWNJ ON TNP IS CLAIMING NOW"?


In my defence not only am I staggeringly thick, but I got fed up of reading the massive wall of idiotic text before I saw the TNP link.
User avatar
LimeyCunt
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby LimeyCunt is Boris Johnson » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:05 am

So you are a thick and lazy cunt. Fair enough; you are Boris Johnson and I claim my £5.
User avatar
LimeyCunt is Boris Johnson
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:33 am

LimeyCunt is Boris Johnson wrote:So you are a thick and lazy cunt. Fair enough; you are Boris Johnson and I claim my £5.



OI! Fuck off!

This may be Frothers, but frankly there are limits...Boris Johnson? Too harsh, sir!

I demand satisfaction; meet me on Hampstead Heath at dawn.
User avatar
LimeyCunt
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Satisfaction on the Heath » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:51 am

I say sir! Satisfaction on Hampstead Heath?

Are you challenging me to a duel or inviting me for a quickie in the bushes?
User avatar
Satisfaction on the Heath
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Satisfaction on the Heath wrote:I say sir! Satisfaction on Hampstead Heath?
Are you challenging me to a duel or inviting me for a quickie in the bushes?


to be fair, for JJ the two pleasures don;t have to me mutually exclusive. You can shoot him in the chest, then bugger his dying body while he is still horny looking at your antique dueling pistol set. He will be one happy twat.
User avatar
heaps of bodies
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:12 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Satisfaction on the Heath wrote:I say sir! Satisfaction on Hampstead Heath?
Are you challenging me to a duel or inviting me for a quickie in the bushes?


to be fair, for JJ the two pleasures don;t have to me mutually exclusive. You can shoot him in the chest, then bugger his dying body while he is still horny looking at your antique dueling pistol set. He will be one happy twat.


Obviously he would prefer the pistols to be 17th Century doglocks
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9750
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 55 guests