Who is responsible for the attacks on tankers in the Gulf of Oman? The Democrats of course:
1. Iran helped topple Yemen and install the Shiite Houthi into power
2. Iran armed Yemen with Scuds, Silkworm ASMs and other weapons.
3. Iran then launched a proxy war against its Gulf neighbors via Yemen, which launched Scud missiles against Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Yemen has also conducted multiple attacks on shipping using ASMs, damaging and sinking several ships, including a UAE patrol ship.
But it's not their fault this time???
And what else has happened recently?
1. The US sanctions on Iran are starting to bite. Iran is looking for ways to disrupt the US' focus. It has in the past sabre rattled when this occurred, with the goal of getting countries to relieve sanctions to lessen tension (basically buy off their aggression).
2. Iran has issued a number of inflammatory statements about punishing the US, that the sanction will hurt others more than Iran.
3. Western "allies" and even Democrats from the US have met with Iranian officials -- former SecState John Kerry MET with Iran to assure them that Trump would not be re-elected and that the Democrats would be more accommodating of Iran's concerns when they control the White House again. Say WHAT?!?
4. Media and Democrats start pumping Scary Warmonger Trump stories.
5. 4 tankers are damaged by limpet mines and naval mines in the Gulf.
6. Media and Democrats blame Trump for escalating tensions (while of course calling for impeachment, investigations, etc.)
7. Two more tankers are damaged by naval mines or other attacks.
8. Iran, parroted by media and Democrats, are blaming Trump for tensions. It's a false flag! Trump wants war!
So what I see is not Trump angling for war, but a convergence of US domestic political interests and Iranian interests. Iran has decided to escalate the level of violence while blaming Trump. John Kerry meets with Iran in April to tell them Trump is a one-term president, and in May we start seeing attacks on oil tankers with a media/political spin that Trump is to blame??
Now, I'm not blaming the Democrats for coordinating with Iran on attacks, but I am blaming them for enabling and encouraging the attacks. I'm blaming them for Iran's reversal from diplomacy to threats, and for using these events to attack Trump."http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509327