The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Picador wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:Maybe he thought when you guys said all those nasty things about the EU and how you were going to pull out and go it alone it was all dry British wit and you meant exactly the opposite?...

and do you think it's to late to convince the EU that? 0:)

It's still not too late to rescind Article 50, but no cunt of a politician will do it.

'cause it's democracy...

...or so the British pundits exclaim. :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Macunaima nli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
You’ve obviously failed, Condi. :D

Maybe if you'd up your butt plug sizes...

Honey, don’t try to project your size queen issues on lil’ ol’ me. Mama should have taught you to work with what you’ve got. :D

So you're not a power bottom?

Waaaaaay too lazy for that.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:And just an aside, Condi dear: the British might never like to speak ill of the dead. That’s an entirely different thing, however, from you Yanks who want to make believe that death simply doesn’t exist.

When I finally kick the proverbial bucket, I give everyone here full permission to exclaim about what a cunt I was. I only ask that you toss some cash, however small the amount, to a sex workers’ rights group in exchange.

'til recently you were a Yank too... :loopy:

You're acting like the nerdy kid turning on your friends after getting accepted into a dooshy clique.

The difference is, I am not just a Yank. As for “recently”.... last time I was fairly well completely cocooned in U.S. culture (of any sort) was 36 years ago.
Macunaima nli

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Picador wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:Maybe he thought when you guys said all those nasty things about the EU and how you were going to pull out and go it alone it was all dry British wit and you meant exactly the opposite?...

and do you think it's to late to convince the EU that? 0:)

It's still not too late to rescind Article 50, but no cunt of a politician will do it.

'cause it's democracy...

...or so the British pundits exclaim. :roll:

Nah fam.
Fearful Brexiteers and blowhards and neo-Nazis say (exclaim?) that.
Plebiscites have no place in the British Constitution - and this one shows you why.
What's democratic about one vote once?
A large slice of the population (old and bunker bound) who voted Leave have since popped the old Dutch shoes.
A very large number of younger people have now come onto the electoral register (and young people were largely Remainers).
The Whining Quitters never stopped fucking complaining since the 70s - why should Remainers?
If you'd like to do the maths there was not a majority of the country for Leave - ther was a small majority of those who voted - and I know quite a large number of remainers who didn't vote because we all knew Farage and Johnson were self obsessed cunts and the neo-nazi element (who murdered one Labour MP in the run up) would never get the support of decent people - would they?
And Brexiters reneged on the moratorium on canvassing after Jo Cox was murdered.
Democratic?
Fuck off.
Oh and if you want to talk about the EU and not Bill's Mighty (circumcised or not) Schlong, you should piss off to the EU thread - thanks, I will. :D

(and Condi, I recognised the rolling eyes sarcasm thingy - I just wanted a rant - ta.)
Bronshtein

Postby Khusrau » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Enemy of Snowflakes wrote:Snowflakes get a thumping in a TMP Poll.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509189

Some people need to be protected from non-Faux News which might upset their nutjob conceptions. Just think of TMP and Fox as closely coupled safe spaces for racists, homophobes, misogynists and fascists. Where being ant-Nazi gets you in trouble.
Khusrau

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:24 am

Khusrau wrote:
Enemy of Snowflakes wrote:Snowflakes get a thumping in a TMP Poll.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509189

Some people need to be protected from non-Faux News which might upset their nutjob conceptions. Just think of TMP and Fox as closely coupled safe spaces for racists, homophobes, misogynists and fascists. Where being ant-Nazi gets you in trouble.

And don't forget Breitbart. JJ used to religiously quote it as the last word in "real" news. God Forbid that any factual news upset the narrow mined jackasses that inhabit Billo's precious haven.

And Thresher01? Just another of your garden variety RWNJ....

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:34 am

Latest Billo poll:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=509239

Does that include gaming forum websites? I know one that's HILARIOUS... (especially its owner).

And leave it the Uschie (what a cunt) to be the killjoy:

"You don't laugh playing golf or tennis or chess. Why war gaming? If you laughed too much you would never be or be taken seriously as a serious player."

Uschie??? Really??? Oh, PLEEEEEEZE.... (Or better put, "Lighten up, Francis...")

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:48 am

Guest wrote:Latest Billo poll:

Does that include gaming forum websites? I know one that's HILARIOUS... (especially its owner).

"You don't laugh playing golf or tennis or chess. Why war gaming? If you laughed too much you would never be or be taken seriously as a serious player."

Uschie??? Really??? Oh, PLEEEEEEZE.... (Or better put, "Lighten up, Francis...")

Who wants to be a serious player? This isn’t my job.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Latest Billo poll:

Who wants to be a serious player? This isn’t my job.

I played an Age of Reason game once. In AoR, there is nothing as useless as Cossacks. Unless they see Shaken or Disordered troops.
Well, that was me. One Cossack cavalry ripped through 4 of my infantry units.
I’m not supposed to laugh at that?
Uschie (it’s a sin on TMP to poke fun at a member’s name...)....
Uschie, I’m just SO GLAD that I am not in your group. I would sell all my figures and take up basket weaving.

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 am

And he'd tell you you're doing it wrong.
Voice From Limbo

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot