The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Picador wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Picador wrote:
Do you not understand sarcasm?

Do you?

Yes thanks, I'm British.

So? Brexit dispelled any illusions...

You may not get sarcasm, but you're king of the non-sequitur. :lol:
Picador

Postby Australian Dawn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Maybe he thought when you guys said all those nasty things about the EU and how you were going to pull out and go it alone it was all dry British wit and you meant exactly the opposite?...

and do you think it's too late to convince the EU that? 0:)
Last edited by Australian Dawn on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Picador » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:Maybe he thought when you guys said all those nasty things about the EU and how you were going to pull out and go it alone it was all dry British wit and you meant exactly the opposite?...

and do you think it's to late to convince the EU that? 0:)

It's still not too late to rescind Article 50, but no cunt of a politician will do it.
Picador

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm

It's nice to know that when TNP finally disappears up Bill's arse, we'll still have one grade A American halfwit to laugh at.
Thank God for Condi!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Picador » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 pm

General Paranoia wrote:It's nice to know that when TNP finally disappears up Bill's arse, we'll still have one grade A American halfwit to laugh at.
Thank God for Condi!

Rebelyell has his moments too, and Kyote reminds me of an acid casualty that used to hang around my old town. We are truly blessed with American halfwits.
Picador

Postby Macunaima nli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
You’ve obviously failed, Condi. :D

Maybe if you'd up your butt plug sizes...

Honey, don’t try to project your size queen issues on lil’ ol’ me. Mama should have taught you to work with what you’ve got. :D
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 pm

And just an aside, Condi dear: the British might never like to speak ill of the dead. That’s an entirely different thing, however, from you Yanks who want to make believe that death simply doesn’t exist.

When I finally kick the proverbial bucket, I give everyone here full permission to exclaim about what a cunt I was. I only ask that you toss some cash, however small the amount, to a sex workers’ rights group in exchange.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Picador wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:It's nice to know that when TNP finally disappears up Bill's arse, we'll still have one grade A American halfwit to laugh at.
Thank God for Condi!

Rebelyell has his moments too, and Kyote reminds me of an acid casualty that used to hang around my old town. We are truly blessed with American halfwits.

It may be true that Yanks don’t do sarcasm as well as the Brits, but this proves that Brits simply do not get American humor west of the Mississippi and east of the Sierra Nevada.
Macunaima nli

Postby Condottiero » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
You’ve obviously failed, Condi. :D

Maybe if you'd up your butt plug sizes...

Honey, don’t try to project your size queen issues on lil’ ol’ me. Mama should have taught you to work with what you’ve got. :D

So you're not a power bottom?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Condottiero » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:And just an aside, Condi dear: the British might never like to speak ill of the dead. That’s an entirely different thing, however, from you Yanks who want to make believe that death simply doesn’t exist.

When I finally kick the proverbial bucket, I give everyone here full permission to exclaim about what a cunt I was. I only ask that you toss some cash, however small the amount, to a sex workers’ rights group in exchange.

'til recently you were a Yank too... :loopy:

You're acting like the nerdy kid turning on your friends after getting accepted into a dooshy clique.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot