The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby save me » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:06 am

Did darthfozzywig imply, obliquely, that Irish Moron is an arsehole?

Irish Moron wrote: Yup back in the 80's and 90's you drank beer, fist fights and overseas went to the Bleeped text houses.

darth wrote:Yeah, that was my USN dad (bosun) in the 60's and 70's. Of course, my dad was also an asshole.

Someone should capture that before it disappears.

Hi Bil!
save me

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:44 am

save me wrote:Did darthfozzywig imply, obliquely, that Irish Moron is an arsehole?

Irish Moron wrote: Yup back in the 80's and 90's you drank beer, fist fights and overseas went to the Bleeped text houses.

darth wrote:Yeah, that was my USN dad (bosun) in the 60's and 70's. Of course, my dad was also an asshole.

Someone should capture that before it disappears.

Hi Bil!

It wasn’t all that oblique.

Postby Uncle Monty » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Natives are getting restless again on the wheres Caccy thread.

Time for some more bannings Bill!
Uncle Monty

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
is dat so wrote:"We don't have any personal information about you on our server, except for email addresses. That database is not available to the public."

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=497311

No IP addresses?
Paypal e-mail and subscription ID's?
No information on profiles, such as name and physical location?

Nothing like that?

I’m gonna sue Bill if anything like that is comprised.
After all, he has been warned.
Most lawsuits contain the phrase “knew, or should have known”.
He knows.
Hi Bill!

Don't the IRS require a record of where his money comes from. I think he's lying, or is he laundering his income though Monty and Francis?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:26 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=498298
Editor Gwen wrote:You should not think that I am reading the forums all day, looking for problems. I do not have time for that. That is why I need all of you to use the Complaint Button to report problems. And if there is something I do not understand in English, there are others I can ask to help me.

Editor Gwen wrote:I am fluent in English, but I can always ask my boss Bill if there is a word I do not understand. Do not be afraid of me, I am just doing my job as one of the assistant editors.

Have a nice day!

It's great to see how constant Skyping with Bill has improved Gwen's English to such an extent, compared to the older Gwen posts:-
Gwen Williams wrote:Hi Thaddeus gay man... hahahaha! you made my day. You are idiot. your stupidity discouraged me. You forgot your words of discouragement? your lies and accusations are those. you are out of your mind bullshit Thaddeus. you are such a stupid gay man. You want us to hate Bill??? hahahaha! NEVER! see? You are forgetting your words, it shows your mind has expired. you better go to the doctor or mental hospital. YOU ARE INSANE STUPID GAY MAN... You are being retarded.. say what you want, I will just laugh at you. Bill always encourage us and correct us from wrong to right. 

Gwen Williams wrote:Good morning! I want to do an exercise... punching Thaddeus face.lol

Maybe Bill has missed his vocation and should open an online English school for young Filipinos. What could possibly go wrong?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm

General Paranoia wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=498298
Editor Gwen wrote:You should not think that I am reading the forums all day, looking for problems. I do not have time for that. That is why I need all of you to use the Complaint Button to report problems. And if there is something I do not understand in English, there are others I can ask to help me.

Editor Gwen wrote:I am fluent in English, but I can always ask my boss Bill if there is a word I do not understand. Do not be afraid of me, I am just doing my job as one of the assistant editors.

Have a nice day!

It's great to see how constant Skyping with Bill has improved Gwen's English to such an extent, compared to the older Gwen posts:-
Gwen Williams wrote:Hi Thaddeus gay man... hahahaha! you made my day. You are idiot. your stupidity discouraged me. You forgot your words of discouragement? your lies and accusations are those. you are out of your mind bullshit Thaddeus. you are such a stupid gay man. You want us to hate Bill??? hahahaha! NEVER! see? You are forgetting your words, it shows your mind has expired. you better go to the doctor or mental hospital. YOU ARE INSANE STUPID GAY MAN... You are being retarded.. say what you want, I will just laugh at you. Bill always encourage us and correct us from wrong to right. 

Gwen Williams wrote:Good morning! I want to do an exercise... punching Thaddeus face.lol

Maybe Bill has missed his vocation and should open an online English school for young Filipinos. What could possibly go wrong?

“Personal attack?”
Hardly. :D

Postby Cuntz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Gwen has learned both fluid English skills AND the ability to post from 2 IPs at once.
Amazing what you can learn when you tell a fat guy your under age sex stories for 10 dollars
Cuntz

Postby Cuntz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Cuntz wrote:Gwen has learned both fluid English skills AND the ability to post from 2 IPs at once.
Amazing what you can learn when you tell a fat guy your under age sex stories for 10 dollars

I should know from personal experience.
Cuntz

Postby Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 pm

I held out for $20, and got it!
But that’s because I’m an influential member of Congress.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Postby Cuntz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrote:I held out for $20, and got it!
But that’s because I’m an influential member of Congress.

I just want to see that fine Latino body naked!
Cuntz

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot