The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby ... - - - ... » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:31 am

Nah! That's the 45th POTUS and his family.
... - - - ...

Postby JJs black friend » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

... - - - ... wrote:

Nah! That's the 45th POTUS and his family.

Who makes Ukrainians oligarchs in 15mm?
JJs black friend

Postby heaps of bodies » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Cuntz wrote:
Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:
Lucky wrote:Never had an issue in France and since I'm neither American nor English, I feel pretty safe they didn't piss in my food.

Any creamy, white sauces? :D

I mean why go to France if you aren't going to gobble hot jizz?

speaking of France - this chap Fanch du Leon thinks France is closer to Syria than Russia is.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=498020
heaps of bodies

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:57 am

heaps of bodies wrote:speaking of France - this chap Fanch du Leon thinks France is closer to Syria than Russia is.

I suppose if he means physically he is obviously wrong - but it was a French colony League of Nations Mandate, so perhaps he's thinking politically/culturally? Kind of misses the last 74 years of friendly Treaty based relations with USSR/Russia - so perhaps he's just an Murrican pretending to be French?
Bronshtein

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:04 am

Bronshtein wrote:
heaps of bodies wrote:speaking of France - this chap Fanch du Leon thinks France is closer to Syria than Russia is.

I suppose if he means physically he is obviously wrong - but it was a French colony League of Nations Mandate, so perhaps he's thinking politically/culturally? Kind of misses the last 74 years of friendly Treaty based relations with USSR/Russia - so perhaps he's just an Murrican pretending to be French?

A lot of the Syrian 'elite' still go to university etc in France (or did until recently) so there are still some cultural ties.
Etranger2

Postby Cuntz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 am

Bronshtein wrote:

Living three quarters of a century in the past is kind of typical for TMPers though.
Cuntz

Postby Spartan TMPer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 am

Cuntz wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:

Living three quarters of a century in the past is kind of typical for TMPers though.

I live 2500 years in the past, so I can sympathize with that young whippersnapper.
Spartan TMPer

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:23 am

Editor in Chief Bill wrote:You were asked – TMP link

How often do you play miniature wargames with your offspring?

24% said "I don't have any children"
20% said "not any more"
13% said "not very often"
43% said "I'm not allowed near children"

I think he fixed the poll so his mate Paedo Doug could win
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby dabbler » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:33 am

24% of respondents have no children. No surprise there then.

You can't get your hand pregnant :)
dabbler

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot