The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby wut! » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Poor Trig, he really is the most pathetic troll this thread has created, his attempts at trolling are seriously lacking, he should go back through this thread and takes some tips from mikey the king lizard, or master of disguise - flecktarn!

Admit it Trig, your one trick pony attempt at trolling has failed more than your career, oh well I suppose you can look forward to going back to work tomorrow, picking up that dog shite, and scrubbing off graffiti, gives you a break from trying to keep up here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
wut!
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

It's that time of day for everyone to lay down a single post to trigger him into a 20+ post evening spaz out 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Rossco » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:58 pm

General Paranoia wrote:It's that time of day for everyone to lay down a single post to trigger him into a 20+ post evening spaz out 0;)

I did mine earlier. I'm disappointed he hasn't 'triggered' me in the Brexit thread. :lol:
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:04 am
Location: A bunker in Australia

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 pm

He's already admitted he can't pedal fast enough to keep up.

Pedal faster, Trig!

Image
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Another not Bill. Honest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Bill has another brilliant idea.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=492014

What could possibly go wrong? :roll:

Trigger will be triggered by this of course. Hi Trigg!
User avatar
Another not Bill. Honest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm

What he needs to do is find some way to get Triggered to start posting there. Nearly doubles the hit count automatically. Add in the posts against him. Then add in the calls to ban film. Then add in the editor explaining that it isn’t against the FAQ so it must be OK. And so on.

Hit count multiplier with no effort on Bill’s part, and detracts nothing from his exemplary, family friendly wargaming site.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Another not Bill. Honest wrote:Bill has another brilliant idea.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=492014

What could possibly go wrong? :roll:

Trigger will be triggered by this of course. Hi Trigg!


Could have endless fun discussing what guns are best for wargames conventions and how big a load Shirlylyn should stuff in her Glock
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9735
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Patrice » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:22 pm

I'm not sure I fully understand all the cultural references this Triggered guy is referring to, but I'm pretty sure he'll soon be over-triggered (or is it out-triggered?) in here. :twisted:
User avatar
Patrice
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: Breizh / Brittany

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Patrice » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Another not Bill. Honest wrote:Bill has another brilliant idea.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=492014

What could possibly go wrong? :roll:

Trigger will be triggered by this of course. Hi Trigg!


Could have endless fun discussing what guns are best for wargames conventions and how big a load Shirlylyn should stuff in her Glock


Fascinating. :shock: Either I'm toooo foreign, or I don't understand anything. :roll:

Discussion about firearms abilities etc. should be acceptable when discussing historical periods when they were/are in use (in a gaming context).

Or perhaps some people feel uneasy about such discussions ...because of political reasons. 0:)
User avatar
Patrice
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: Breizh / Brittany

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby jumpin jack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 pm

I think it's safe to assume that what Bill means by a 'firearms board' is a place where the TNP Nazi Party members can discuss the weaponry they own and the merits of open carry/concealed carry. Any historical discussion would be purely incidental.
User avatar
jumpin jack
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests