The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby wut! » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Poor Trig, he really is the most pathetic troll this thread has created, his attempts at trolling are seriously lacking, he should go back through this thread and takes some tips from mikey the king lizard, or master of disguise - flecktarn!

Admit it Trig, your one trick pony attempt at trolling has failed more than your career, oh well I suppose you can look forward to going back to work tomorrow, picking up that dog shite, and scrubbing off graffiti, gives you a break from trying to keep up here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wut!

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

It's that time of day for everyone to lay down a single post to trigger him into a 20+ post evening spaz out 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Rossco » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:58 pm

General Paranoia wrote:It's that time of day for everyone to lay down a single post to trigger him into a 20+ post evening spaz out 0;)

I did mine earlier. I'm disappointed he hasn't 'triggered' me in the Brexit thread. :lol:
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 pm

He's already admitted he can't pedal fast enough to keep up.

Pedal faster, Trig!

Voice From Limbo

Postby Another not Bill. Honest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Bill has another brilliant idea.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=492014

What could possibly go wrong? :roll:

Trigger will be triggered by this of course. Hi Trigg!
Another not Bill. Honest

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm

What he needs to do is find some way to get Triggered to start posting there. Nearly doubles the hit count automatically. Add in the posts against him. Then add in the calls to ban film. Then add in the editor explaining that it isn’t against the FAQ so it must be OK. And so on.

Hit count multiplier with no effort on Bill’s part, and detracts nothing from his exemplary, family friendly wargaming site.

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Another not Bill. Honest wrote:Bill has another brilliant idea.

Could have endless fun discussing what guns are best for wargames conventions and how big a load Shirlylyn should stuff in her Glock
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Patrice » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:22 pm

I'm not sure I fully understand all the cultural references this Triggered guy is referring to, but I'm pretty sure he'll soon be over-triggered (or is it out-triggered?) in here. :twisted:
Patrice

Postby Patrice » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Another not Bill. Honest wrote:Bill has another brilliant idea.

Could have endless fun discussing what guns are best for wargames conventions and how big a load Shirlylyn should stuff in her Glock

Fascinating. :shock: Either I'm toooo foreign, or I don't understand anything. :roll:

Discussion about firearms abilities etc. should be acceptable when discussing historical periods when they were/are in use (in a gaming context).

Or perhaps some people feel uneasy about such discussions ...because of political reasons. 0:)
Patrice

Postby jumpin jack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 pm

I think it's safe to assume that what Bill means by a 'firearms board' is a place where the TNP Nazi Party members can discuss the weaponry they own and the merits of open carry/concealed carry. Any historical discussion would be purely incidental.
jumpin jack

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot