The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Triggered 314 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 am

JJCH nli wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Wow! That is one heap of deluded self-congratulation. And -- oh gawd -- Bill's dreaming of creating a special compound for his harem! :fear:

Let’s call it Bill Town. It has more of a ring to it than Armintrout Town. Now who wants some Flavor Aid?

Triggered
Triggered 314

Postby Triggered 315 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 am

Derek H wrote:
Waltzing twat wrote:It's the fat cunt's birthday.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491915

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Hi Bill!

Shite like that really needs to preserved for posterity. Freezepage

http://www.freezepage.com/1539386241HBKEWJYYVI

Triggered
Triggered 315

Postby Triggered 316 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 am

Bronshtein wrote:I see Mr Goddard hasn't paid his obeisance yet - he's slipping - I wonder what into?

Triggered
Triggered 316

Postby Triggered 317 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:13 am

JJCH nli wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:I see Mr Goddard hasn't paid his obeisance yet - he's slipping - I wonder what into?

Well he blew past mental infirmity a long way back so I suspect it’s either:

a) Something comfortable but revealing

b) Pig shit.

Or perhaps a combination of the two. Here Bill, soooey!

Triggered
Triggered 317

Postby Triggered 318 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 am

Guest wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Wow! That is one heap of deluded self-congratulation. And -- oh gawd -- Bill's dreaming of creating a special compound for his harem! :fear:

Good God! What a load of BS from the fat cunt himself! I especially love Billo's lauding how smoothly things are now on TNP, now that those "Bad People" (ie, those who don't kowtow to his ultra-right, misogynist, xenophobic crap) have been thrown out. Now TNP is safe for all the RIGHT (pun intended) thinking, upright defenders of all that's "good". What a thorough going shit Billo and his crappy (and dying) website are....

Billo is delusional....

Triggered
Triggered 318

Postby Triggered 319 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 am

Guest wrote:

Stony and Danny Boy stepped up (or is that kneel down) to kiss the royal ass (or 'other' parts in the vicinity).

I love Stony's " I appreciate your effort on behalf of TMP." line. Yeah, making it safe for Stony's ultra-right, Neo-Nazi rants...

Triggered
Triggered 319

Postby Triggered 320 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 am

Guest wrote:A gem from Billo's "Happy Birthday to ME!" thread:

"Let me also take this moment to thank our advertisers and Supporting Members. I have heard horror stories about what other publishers have to go through to collect payment, and I am relieved to say that TMP has never had that problem – the vast majority of our advertisers pay us promptly when invoiced."

Does that include the advertisers you chased off with your continuous right-wing rants? Cuz more than a few how said 'Adios!' due to it. Oh, and Billo, the 3 companies I'm partnered with will be joining those companies by years end. Keep driving your advertisers away; now there's a REAL good business model...

Triggered
Triggered 320

Postby Triggered 321 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:15 am

Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:How about a mention of the horror stories of companies whose ads finally appear after the sale is over?

Bill is not shackled by your narrow definitions of time. He is an editor with great coding skillz and a businessman in the classical sense of Napthyme's Roleplaying Den. Led by the sage-like advise of slipped-his-meds Hispanic Danny and the alt-right advise of klansman Stony, he will go from success to success. You'll see. You'll all see! 0;)

Triggered
Triggered 321

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 am

Triggered 321 wrote:
Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:How about a mention of the horror stories of companies whose ads finally appear after the sale is over?

Bill is not shackled by your narrow definitions of time. He is an editor with great coding skillz and a businessman in the classical sense of Napthyme's Roleplaying Den. Led by the sage-like advise of slipped-his-meds Hispanic Danny and the alt-right advise of klansman Stony, he will go from success to success. You'll see. You'll all see! 0;)

Triggered

Bill, aren't you up past your bedtime? I mean, after all your hard work on TNP aren't you tired?
Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:58 am

JJCH nli wrote:

Let’s call it Bill Town. It has more of a ring to it than Armintrout Town. Now who wants some Flavor Aid?

It would be Fanta, the one true Nazi drink!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot