The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:03 pm

My, that makes for a long, sad scroll.
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:17 pm

And very little of that has anything to do with Frothers, so it makes you wonder who he thinks is responsible for all of that?
On a more positive note at least he knows he's a wargaming legend and his story will live on long after he's dead
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby X marx the spot » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

The good news is that UshCha is facing some stiff opposition in the 'most anally retentive 20th century wars wargamer' competition.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491811
X marx the spot

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:38 pm

General Paranoia wrote:On a more positive note at least he knows he's a wargaming legend and his story will live on long after he's dead

"Take warning from my deeds, ye editors!"

Voice From Limbo

Postby Wut! » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 pm

X marx the spot wrote:The good news is that UshCha is facing some stiff opposition in the 'most anally retentive 20th century wars wargamer' competition.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491811

HAHA the irony of Leon Adler bemoaning cartoony miniatures*

* I actually like Adler minis - melon heads an all
Wut!

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:33 pm

I particularly love Fred Cartwrights's comment:

There is no such thing as a scale human being! The variety in anatomical proportions is so huge as to make producing scale drawings of a human pointless. Oh and before anyone brings it up yes there are humans with big hands and big heads. You can find every combination I have ever seen on a figure in real life.

Certainly after Fred has a had a go at them

(Fred's an A&E Consultant surgeon.)

(That's a joke - Fred is a wonderful Doctor and has never been known to be 'creative with his measurements in wargames - honest)
Bronshtein

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I particularly love Fred Cartwrights's comment:

There is no such thing as a scale human being! The variety in anatomical proportions is so huge as to make producing scale drawings of a human pointless. Oh and before anyone brings it up yes there are humans with big hands and big heads. You can find every combination I have ever seen on a figure in real life.

(That's a joke - Fred is a wonderful Doctor and has never been known to be 'creative with his measurements in wargames - honest)

I wonder how many Adlers he's had turn up in casualty!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby long shot » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:I particularly love Fred Cartwrights's comment:

I wonder how many Adlers he's had turn up in casualty!

Hydrocephalus is no laughing matter.
long shot

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm

General Paranoia wrote:In other news, still no sign of Editor Ellah. Bill must still be teaching her the ropes...

Let’s hope there are no erotic suffocation accidents.
Macunaima nli

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:In other news, still no sign of Editor Ellah. Bill must still be teaching her the ropes...

Let’s hope there are no erotic suffocation accidents.

How many have choked on their own vomit after seeing Bill naked on Skype?
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot