The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:46 am

guest wrote:Just like Triggered, he couldn't keep it up.

He certainly triggered Trigger.

But then, everything does.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:33 am

JJCH nli wrote:Classic TNP.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491736

I'm just a little surprised that Stoney admits to reading (or rather, having something read to him) beyond the Daily Stormer and Klansman's Weekly.

Stony's concept of what is "centrist" (not Stony's "centerist") is amusing, to say the least.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:38 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Oh, he reads sciencey stuff too. See?

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=165889

And only the best sources.

Which reminds me -- where's that American Finker guy? It was nice getting the digest version, without having to wade through the muck.

And from the same thread we get more wacko paranoid conspiracy shit from the idiot cunt Mithmee.

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:51 am

He's also been claiming GW's on the verge of bankruptcy for years.

Not that that would bother me, but still.
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 am

I'm amazed the little shits aren't shooting at each other with their concealed carry church guns by now!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 am

In other news, still no sign of Editor Ellah. Bill must still be teaching her the ropes...
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
General Paranoia

Postby Jest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:08 pm

I was just looking at TMP and I confess I'm worried.

The number of posts seems to seriously down. Worse, relatively few seem to be on war gaming and most seem to be mindless spam from someone who calls him self "Tango".
The editor, whose name escapes me, seems to hors de combat and seemingly oblivious of the half-dozen right wing jerkoffs who post much of what Trango doesn't.

Is TMP still the web's premier miniature war gaming site or has it slipped in the rankings? Say it ain't so, Joe please say it ain't so.
Jest

Postby GetChickenized » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Jest wrote:I was just looking at TMP and I confess I'm worried.

The number of posts seems to seriously down. Worse, relatively few seem to be on war gaming and most seem to be mindless spam from someone who calls him self "Tango".
The editor, whose name escapes me, seems to hors de combat and seemingly oblivious of the half-dozen right wing jerkoffs who post much of what Trango doesn't.

Is TMP still the web's premier miniature war gaming site or has it slipped in the rankings? Say it ain't so, Joe please say it ain't so.

You've only just noticed? Surely you jest?

:)
GetChickenized

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Bill agrees with the right wing jerkoffs. They're his sort of people.

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:56 pm

All you need to know about TMP and what the general public see when they google it:- https://www.google.com/search?q=TMP+armintrout

Well done Bill, such great advertising, you're a credit to the hobby!
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot