The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Claude-Étienne Minié » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:31 am

Guest wrote:
alienNLI wrote:Stone Mountain Miniatures really is a nasty piece of work isn't he. I mean Dan (CC) just seems to have lost the plot somewhat and anything slightly liberal is a sheep following the herd, but StnMM seems a truly rabid Trump supporter who would love to be able to 'deal out justice' to those he thinks are wrong - basically normal human beings. TMP is really nothing more than a congregation of sad right wing loonies these days, alongside the local spammer who will steal anything online to be able to post it there.

Stony is one piece of work. I can easily image him at the forefront of a mob of club wielding thugs (yelling "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"). I get the feeling he's on a quest to cleanse TNP of all those "undesirables" (Euro-trash, slantly eyed Asians and anybody who is even remotely Liberal) so TNP can be a home for all "RIGHT" (pun intended) thinking, white, Christian males. In 1933, he'd be lining up right behind ole Adolf.... Little narrow-minded fascist shit that he is.

I do wonder about his business sense... To have your business name associated with such a radical stance isn't the best way to draw customers. I know I'll never buy from him...

Yeah, I actually have a nostalgic soft spot for Stone Mountain's ACW range, which made up the bulk of my first ACW armies back in the early 80's. I had seriously thought about dumping a wad of cash to rebuild those armies anew till I read some of the posts on TNP. I did a little digging and found that the original owner that I bought from back in the day had sold the business and is not the guy posting on TNP. The new owner will never see my money.
Claude-Étienne Minié

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 am

I plan to buy some AWI figures in 15 mm but will not be buying any of his.
kyotebue2

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:06 am

Claude-Étienne Minié wrote:......

Yeah, I actually have a nostalgic soft spot for Stone Mountain's ACW range, which made up the bulk of my first ACW armies back in the early 80's. I had seriously thought about dumping a wad of cash to rebuild those armies anew till I read some of the posts on TNP. I did a little digging and found that the original owner that I bought from back in the day had sold the business and is not the guy posting on TNP. The new owner will never see my money.

Merci, M Minié. Good to be accurate about these things.
Etranger2

Postby guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Russ from Old Glory is nearly as bad. He has the sense not to go overboard like Stonemountain, but he still can't help himself from time to time.
For example, just recently:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=490092

(Paxman is another topic entirely!)

Postby Left Indicator On! » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Claude-Étienne Minié wrote:

Whew! It was a good thing, with that great wide turn you made, that you signaled to everyone!
Left Indicator On!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Left Indicator On! wrote:

Whew! It was a good thing, with that great wide turn you made, that you signaled to everyone!

Virtue signaling is what we do best here.
“Stuck in his thumb, pulled out a plum. What a good boy am I!”

Postby Macunaima » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Left Indicator On! wrote:

Virtue signaling is what we do best here.
“Stuck in his thumb, pulled out a plum. What a good boy am I!”

Well, unless your a right wing coward posting as Bill. Then what “we” do best is copy whatever buzzwords and memes are currently hip among the alt-right crowd (like “virtue signalling”) and fart them out of “our” mouths as if “we” knew what the fuck “we” were talking about.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:20 pm

I like the word Boycott, as in I am boycotting Stone Mountian Miniatures. Happy now Bill?
kyotebue2

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Bill will soon be able to tell where all our sockpuppets come from, then he'll really show us!
(In my case they are all based in NY just like him, thanks to the wonders of TOR :lol: )
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I like the word Boycott, as in I am boycotting Stone Mountian Miniatures. Happy now Bill?

Just as I’m boycotting World Cup “football” and absinthe.
Oh, and Scientology.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot