The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Over on TNP Barin1 is Putin's information tsar for the masses. Amazing how the Trumpettes eat that shite up, no questions asked. Tango01 can't get enough of him. I see a real bromance blooming!
Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:In case you're wondering:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=490072

They’re coming very close to saying that Wogs can’t be trusted with technology. That would be so non politically correct.
Not that they would be wrong. :D

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489008

Just look at the budding bromance between Barin1 and Tango01.
Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby Hi Bill! » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Hi Bill!

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:15 am

alienNLI wrote:Stone Mountain Miniatures really is a nasty piece of work isn't he. I mean Dan (CC) just seems to have lost the plot somewhat and anything slightly liberal is a sheep following the herd, but StnMM seems a truly rabid Trump supporter who would love to be able to 'deal out justice' to those he thinks are wrong - basically normal human beings. TMP is really nothing more than a congregation of sad right wing loonies these days, alongside the local spammer who will steal anything online to be able to post it there.

Stony is one piece of work. I can easily image him at the forefront of a mob of club wielding thugs (yelling "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"). I get the feeling he's on a quest to cleanse TNP of all those "undesirables" (Euro-trash, slantly eyed Asians and anybody who is even remotely Liberal) so TNP can be a home for all "RIGHT" (pun intended) thinking, white, Christian males. In 1933, he'd be lining up right behind ole Adolf.... Little narrow-minded fascist shit that he is.

I do wonder about his business sense... To have your business name associated with such a radical stance isn't the best way to draw customers. I know I'll never buy from him...

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:22 am

Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:Over on TNP Barin1 is Putin's information tsar for the masses. Amazing how the Trumpettes eat that shite up, no questions asked. Tango01 can't get enough of him. I see a real bromance blooming!

Barin's ok. Sure he's pro-Russian (being ex -Russian army & all that) & his statements need to be read with that in mind, but he has provided some very interesting historical information over the years.
Etranger2

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:58 am

Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:A Trump Lion.

http://trumplionsguard.com/

Now that's just scary on so many levels.....

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:11 am

Guest wrote:
Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:A Trump Lion.

http://trumplionsguard.com/

Now that's just scary on so many levels.....

Although their website and twitter page have been dead since 2016. So much for the "Righteous Few".... (Stony and Cacky Carob would fit right in..)

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot