Page 5817 of 6789

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:45 pm
by Guest
Guest wrote:A gross over exaggeration but consider. There absolutely is hope of aspirational escape, which in part is what makes this such a major draw to people from around the world. We have an administration that actuallly understands business and what works vs what doesn’t. Black unemployment is at an all time low. Hispanic unemployment is at an all time low. Consumer and business confidence is on the rise, unlike the last eight years. GDP is growing and blowing the doors off the pitiful eight years with no annual GDP over 3%. Regulations have been cut energizing small businesses in particular.

Part of the solution to crime is opportunity and jobs. The president ran on that. He is delivering on that. And the guy who could never do it is claiming it is all because of him. Despite hard evidence to the contrary.


JJ finally admits he approves of never-ending deficit spending.

Good boy. Here's your Hillary sticker.


Too bad that blowing all that money has not moved wages one fucking inch and rural America is still killing itself from meth and pain killers, but hey, the fat cats can pocket millions of federal dollars to do stock buybacks.
And that's what the cheeto ran on right?

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm
by General Paranoia
Derek H wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Bill will not ban John the OFM, it would be too big a propaganda coup for Frothers.


John knows it and just keeps on pushing his luck.

It's quite deliberate. Ban him Bill!


Bill can't touch him, Frothers wins again 8)

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:58 pm
by kyotebue2
Yep.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:01 am
by Guest
rusty wrote:It's like Bill has never heard of Tor and such, or hopes that his more stupid (is that tautology?) members haven't.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834

Bless him.


Interesting that was Stony (uber right twit) proposed the stupid thing and that Caccy Carob (whiny little cunt) was his chief cheerleader. Just how this is going to cut down on trolling is lost on me. But then, we are talking about Stony/Caccy Carob logic(?) here.

And nice that John/Winnie (and a few of the saner voices) are leading the charge against it. But Billo will probably have Gwen "talk" to the malcontents and tell them to stuff it. Its his way....

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:34 am
by kyotebue2
Bill wants TNP to be a right-wing echo chamber.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:42 am
by Guest
kyotebue2 wrote:Bill wants TNP to be a right-wing echo chamber.


Billo and the Trumpettes.... Go far enough and TNP can rival Breitbart... And be just as asinine...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am
by General Paranoia
Guest wrote:
rusty wrote:It's like Bill has never heard of Tor and such, or hopes that his more stupid (is that tautology?) members haven't.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489834

Bless him.


Interesting that was Stony (uber right twit) proposed the stupid thing and that Caccy Carob (whiny little cunt) was his chief cheerleader. Just how this is going to cut down on trolling is lost on me. But then, we are talking about Stony/Caccy Carob logic(?) here.

And nice that John/Winnie (and a few of the saner voices) are leading the charge against it. But Billo will probably have Gwen "talk" to the malcontents and tell them to stuff it. Its his way....


When Bill finally insists on everyone using their real name, we should all change our name by deed poll to "Martin Goddard"

I expect his master plan is "address" then "name" then "bank details" then hasty retirement to a Third-World country.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 am
by Guest
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Bill wants TNP to be a right-wing echo chamber.


Billo and the Trumpettes.... Go far enough and TNP can rival Breitbart... And be just as asinine...


Correction: TNP is already asinine...

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 am
by Macunaima
General Paranoia wrote:Looks like Mac has really got under the OFM's skin http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489876


My “macho tech skills”, huh?

Wow. I didn’t know doing a google on someone’s clearly listed name was such an impressive thing.

Good thing John never saw me use the yellow pages back in the day. That would have really impressed him.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:59 am
by General Paranoia
Macunaima wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Looks like Mac has really got under the OFM's skin http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=489876


My “macho tech skills”, huh?

Wow. I didn’t know doing a google on someone’s clearly listed name was such an impressive thing.

Good thing John never saw me use the yellow pages back in the day. That would have really impressed him.


These are people that are scared of the internet and restricted to what passes for a search engine on Bill's site.
TNP is pretty much a gated community for technophobes