The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Reb's Tutor » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:46 am

Reb, look what I just found on the NYT webpage!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/12/technology/leaked-google-video-trump.html

and USA Today
Google leaked video could fuel Trump charges of anti-conservative bias
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/09/12/google-video-after-donald-trump-election-may-fuel-conservative-bias-charges/1285424002/

and CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/leaked-video-from-alphabet-tgif-meeting-after-president-trump-election.html
Leaked video shows upset Alphabet executives responding to President Trump's election in company-wide meeting. A leaked video shows Google's leaders responding in dismay at an all-hands meeting after the 2016 presidential election.
The release of the video comes as Google and other major tech companies have been accused of having a liberal bias.
Reb's Tutor

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:20 am

LOL! Hey, random shouldn't this be on the Per-post election board.
kyotebue2

Postby Sirhan Sir Han Solo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:34 am

Reb's Tutor wrote:Reb, look what I just found on the NYT webpage!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/12/technology/leaked-google-video-trump.html

and USA Today
Google leaked video could fuel Trump charges of anti-conservative bias
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/09/12/google-video-after-donald-trump-election-may-fuel-conservative-bias-charges/1285424002/

and CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/leaked-video-from-alphabet-tgif-meeting-after-president-trump-election.html
Leaked video shows upset Alphabet executives responding to President Trump's election in company-wide meeting. A leaked video shows Google's leaders responding in dismay at an all-hands meeting after the 2016 presidential election.
The release of the video comes as Google and other major tech companies have been accused of having a liberal bias.

That's the "failing New York Times", ergo Fake News.

Can't have it both ways dotard
Sirhan Sir Han Solo

Postby guesty mcguest cunt » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Will you americunts go and fuck off to your own thread, you bunch of gun happy wanksplashes.
guesty mcguest cunt

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:26 pm

I should like to associate myself with my colleagues comments^^^
Bronshtein

Postby Yarkshire Gamer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
rusty wrote:
Guest wrote:Seriously though.
If you study the military history of the Crusades (meaning from a wargamer’s pointbif view) did the Knights of St Lazarus participate in any battle with a contingent large enough to justify the 20 or 30 figures this “historian” has painted?
Just asking. Not trolling.

How do you know he's painted any, I haven't seen any pics? Far as I can see he's content just trolling TNP and TWW.

I saw pics, but they weren’t very well painted. You’re right. Maybe they weren’t his.

Did I miss something !

I am the one who painted them, not very well apparently. I am not a historian, I have a passing interest in the Crusades, I am aware that there were only 25 Knights at Acre, I have been interested in the St Lazarus Order for a while and wanted to represent them in my Army and don't really care it's on a 1 figure = 2 men basis.

Paskal is a real pain in the arse, who is Guest ? Is it Bill ?

Regards Ken
The Yarkshire Gamer
Yarkshire Gamer

Postby THAT Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Yarkshire Gamer wrote:
Guest wrote:
rusty wrote:
Guest wrote:Seriously though.
If you study the military history of the Crusades (meaning from a wargamer’s pointbif view) did the Knights of St Lazarus participate in any battle with a contingent large enough to justify the 20 or 30 figures this “historian” has painted?
Just asking. Not trolling.

How do you know he's painted any, I haven't seen any pics? Far as I can see he's content just trolling TNP and TWW.

I saw pics, but they weren’t very well painted. You’re right. Maybe they weren’t his.

Did I miss something !

I am the one who painted them, not very well apparently. I am not a historian, I have a passing interest in the Crusades, I am aware that there were only 25 Knights at Acre, I have been interested in the St Lazarus Order for a while and wanted to represent them in my Army and don't really care it's on a 1 figure = 2 men basis.

Paskal is a real pain in the arse, who is Guest ? Is it Bill ?

Regards Ken
The Yarkshire Gamer

I was talking about the figures in Black with a sloppy green cross.
Yours shown are very nice.
THAT Guest

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:55 pm

THAT Guest is pretty dense!
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby rusty » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:52 pm

THAT Guest wrote:I was talking about the figures in Black with a sloppy green cross.
Yours shown are very nice.

Those are Ken's as well, you fucking dense bellend. :roll:

Have you suffered a brain injury, or were you born that way?
rusty

Postby Yarkshire Gamer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:27 pm

That'll be the sloppy hand painted green cross probably done under the influence of a measure of the Holy Water otherwise known as Laphroig.
Regards Ken
Yarkshire Gamer

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot