The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:50 pm

GuestyMcGuestface wrote:He has spreadsheets of this stuff. It's like an obsession.

He's not the only one who keeps spreadsheets on inconsequential things.
It seems a common habit amongst pointless twats.

Postby Macunaima » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:06 am

GuestyMcGuestface wrote:If only you knew how much Bill loves you.

He told me it is because of the few on Frothers that he is able to pay his ladyboy editors and eat out each weekend at decent restaurants.

Or, he said it could be put that you pay for the payments on his new SUV, plus gas for it.

He actually tracks IP addresses of visitors as well as how many pages they view. Remember, he charges his advertisers for page views, not click-throughs, if you were not aware.

So, the more pages you visit on TMP, the more money he makes. He knows the links posted on here bring the same few people to the page (he tracks the analytics from the linking page so he knows when you post a link to TMP). He then can determine from those IP's who you are. He has spreadsheets of this stuff. It's like an obsession.

When he told me, he was actually rubbing his hands together and his eyes got bigger. A bit scary, actually ...

So, keep up the great work...

It would be a much better theory if Bill showed any ability to actually deal with computers and the internet.
Macunaima

Postby MyGiddyAunt » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:59 am

He told me it is because of the few on Frothers that he is able to pay his ladyboy editors and eat out each weekend at decent restaurants.

Or, he said it could be put that you pay for the payments on his new SUV, plus gas for it.

He actually tracks IP addresses of visitors as well as how many pages they view. Remember, he charges his advertisers for page views, not click-throughs, if you were not aware.

So, the more pages you visit on TMP, the more money he makes. He knows the links posted on here bring the same few people to the page (he tracks the analytics from the linking page so he knows when you post a link to TMP). He then can determine from those IP's who you are. He has spreadsheets of this stuff. It's like an obsession.

When he told me, he was actually rubbing his hands together and his eyes got bigger. A bit scary, actually ...

1. You are obviously a British TMP advertiser, disgruntled by the potential negative impact of this thread...I wonder which one?

2. You clearly have misconceptions about Bill's competence and no conception of how Web Economy works.

3. Even if you believe everything you say, no one here gives a shit.
MyGiddyAunt

Postby Macunaima » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:17 am

No. He’s that asshole hobbit who claims to be the friend of whatshisname from whatever Shire miniatures company.
Macunaima

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:26 am

GuestyMcGuestface wrote: Remember, he charges his advertisers for page views, not click-throughs, if you were not aware.

So, the more pages you visit on TMP, the more money he makes.

No he doesn't.
It doesn't work like that and unlike you I suspect, I used to be an advertiser.
Bill is arse enough and does not need mindless, ignorant twats like you making up bollocks about him thanks very much.
So thanks for playing and now fuck off.
Bronshtein

Postby Picador » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:05 am

He then can determine from those IP's who you are.

If he can break Tor he can.

'can then' is better form BTW. Do you write commercial rules by any chance Marty?
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Arnald » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Well........, believe what you want to believe. Don't let facts get in your way.

That is not how TMP advertising works. I suggest you visit my website Mipillow rocks?

Arnald.
Arnald

Postby frotherPest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Picador wrote:
He then can determine from those IP's who you are.

If he can break Tor he can.

'can then' is better form BTW. Do you write commercial rules by any chance Marty?

He can’t even catch socks that use the same email addresses or unmasked IPs. He can’t figure out shit even when it is handed to him. He just takes guesses.

He doesn’t have a secure site, even. User information is easily obtainable and he doesn’t even know when he’s been hacked.

It’s not just the look and feel of TMP that is antiquated. Bill doesn’t maintain continuous learning on technology or best practices.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Etranger2 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 am

Bumped for the spam
Etranger2

Postby Derek H » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:21 am

frotherPest wrote:Bill doesn’t maintain continuous learning on technology or best practices.

Bill is not capable of continuous learning.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot