The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:52 pm

The myth of the Minute Man...
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7560
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:58 pm

The same group of citizens arming themselves in case of tyranny and then doing nothing in the face of actual tyranny are going to suddenly get some balls to stand up and fight a professional force that was somehow capable enough to overcome America’s defenses and get on shore?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Is Sgt. Slag someone's sock or does he actually believe this crap? T

If they allowed every citizen to own guns, including assault rifles, Russia, and everyone else, would pause before invading…

In WW II, as today, everyone is afraid to invade the USA because most citizens are well armed, with hunting experience -- they know how to shoot accurately.

Israel has a workable plan as well: all citizens are required to serve in the military, and to have weapons in their home, to fight, if needed.

It is not hi-tech, but it is effective. I doubt Russia has enough hi-tech to really deal with a well armed, citizen militia, in every European nation. Cheers!


Oh. So THAT’S why Hitler didn’t invade the States. And here I thought the Soviets and British — not to mention the US’ own armed forces — had something to do with it.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:04 am

Picador wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Is Sgt. Slag someone's sock or does he actually believe this crap?

If they allowed every citizen to own guns, including assault rifles, Russia, and everyone else, would pause before invading…

In WW II, as today, everyone is afraid to invade the USA because most citizens are well armed, with hunting experience -- they know how to shoot accurately.

Israel has a workable plan as well: all citizens are required to serve in the military, and to have weapons in their home, to fight, if needed.

It is not hi-tech, but it is effective. I doubt Russia has enough hi-tech to really deal with a well armed, citizen militia, in every European nation. Cheers!


T90s and Su34s are no match for Good Ol' American rednecks with SARs


Wolverines!
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:41 am

I suppose I will never cease to be astonished by the level of stupidity on TNP, and I have to acknowledge that it's not just a US phenomenon. The delusional levels of pride in mythologised military greatness, the exceptionalism, the complete lack of understanding of anyone else, the sheer delusional fuckwittery of it all, and then I think, Boris Johnson is PM in the UK, and Scott Morrison PM in Oz. Clearly, this level of dumbfuckery is not unique to the US. And yes, just for you Mac, Bolsonaro. And Orban, Modi etc, to demonstrate that National Solipsism is international.
Khusrau
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:45 am

Macunaima wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Is Sgt. Slag someone's sock or does he actually believe this crap? T

If they allowed every citizen to own guns, including assault rifles, Russia, and everyone else, would pause before invading…

In WW II, as today, everyone is afraid to invade the USA because most citizens are well armed, with hunting experience -- they know how to shoot accurately.

Israel has a workable plan as well: all citizens are required to serve in the military, and to have weapons in their home, to fight, if needed.

It is not hi-tech, but it is effective. I doubt Russia has enough hi-tech to really deal with a well armed, citizen militia, in every European nation. Cheers!


Oh. So THAT’S why Hitler didn’t invade the States. And here I thought the Soviets and British — not to mention the US’ own armed forces — had something to do with it.


I always thought the Atlantic and Pacific oceans had something to do with it.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:46 am

Khusrau wrote:I suppose I will never cease to be astonished by the level of stupidity on TNP, and I have to acknowledge that it's not just a US phenomenon. The delusional levels of pride in mythologised military greatness, the exceptionalism, the complete lack of understanding of anyone else, the sheer delusional fuckwittery of it all, and then I think, Boris Johnson is PM in the UK, and Scott Morrison PM in Oz. Clearly, this level of dumbfuckery is not unique to the US. And yes, just for you Mac, Bolsonaro. And Orban, Modi etc, to demonstrate that National Solipsism is international.


But the Americans are better at it than everyone else.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:52 am

Derek H wrote:
Khusrau wrote:I suppose I will never cease to be astonished by the level of stupidity on TNP, and I have to acknowledge that it's not just a US phenomenon. The delusional levels of pride in mythologised military greatness, the exceptionalism, the complete lack of understanding of anyone else, the sheer delusional fuckwittery of it all, and then I think, Boris Johnson is PM in the UK, and Scott Morrison PM in Oz. Clearly, this level of dumbfuckery is not unique to the US. And yes, just for you Mac, Bolsonaro. And Orban, Modi etc, to demonstrate that National Solipsism is international.


But the Americans are better at it than everyone else.


Nahhh, that's just because there are so many of them on that Forum. There are plenty of non-USA fora where the EuroThick can flaunt their stupidity.

Of course, I would say the USA is the last bastion of specific TYPES of stupidity. You never hear Germans saying 'The people in arms whupped Napoleon's Ass in 1814, and we would do the same thing to Roosha if they invade us.' ....... I wonder why? :D :D :D

That's one thing the USA and Britain could both do with - a good conquering by a foreign power, to remind people what it's like.
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 am

Derek H wrote:
Khusrau wrote:I suppose I will never cease to be astonished by the level of stupidity on TNP, and I have to acknowledge that it's not just a US phenomenon. The delusional levels of pride in mythologised military greatness, the exceptionalism, the complete lack of understanding of anyone else, the sheer delusional fuckwittery of it all, and then I think, Boris Johnson is PM in the UK, and Scott Morrison PM in Oz. Clearly, this level of dumbfuckery is not unique to the US. And yes, just for you Mac, Bolsonaro. And Orban, Modi etc, to demonstrate that National Solipsism is international.


But the Americans are better at it than everyone else.


Now now .. that's just nationalism, we wont be having that here. after all it's V-Day +1 stop talking the country down.. we can do flag-waving union-jackery at least as well as those colonials.
Khusrau
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:02 pm

We are doing as we speak.
De Pfeffel is leading us gloriously to Victory! over the pan European hordes as we speak, honouring his promise to fulfil the will of the 37.4% of the electorate who voted to Take Back Control! and rescind 47 years of slavery!

Put like that, maybe a codified constitution that required at least 50% of the electorate to agree on major change could be a good thing? Or better yet: don't let wishy washy twats like Call Me Dave make dumb promises that nobody else would have bothered to keep.
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 8310
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 36 guests