The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Whack a Mole » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:30 pm

BillyFuckWit wrote:If being "trolled" on this place is giving you sleepless nights then you really are some special kind of precious :D :P


Snowflake even.
Links or it didn't happen.
Whack a Mole
 
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Nonsuch coward » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:33 pm

nonsuchme wrote:
I would suggest that trolling a site on the basis that you object to trolling is hypocritical. However that’s by the by. More importantly it’s a ridiculous waste of your time. I think the hobby would be a better place if we all got on with discussing toy soldiers and military history.



You seem to be throwing everyone who is against this place into the same basket, indeed the morons here always say it is Bill or the same person. Please read the thread, i have never called for a wargames event to be cancelled. I don't even know who you are, in fact you could be anybody other than you claim to be. I simply responded to the laughable ironic post of Bronty preaching the law in a place like this.

So please don't accuse me of anything i am not guilty of.


No, you are too cowardly to do it yourself bill, you just try to encourage others to do your dirty work.
User avatar
Nonsuch coward
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

nonsuchme wrote:
And i agree whole heartedly with this statement, i was just getting on with enjoying the hobby until these creatures that reside here trolled me, and caused me considerable upset and sleepless nights, at a time when i was totally oblivious to this kind of behaviour,
now understand my hatred to these scum bags.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When did you get 'trolled'?

Oh and nobody 'resides' here. We pop in post something and fuck off again. In my case to several other fora, including TMP, and exchange nice sensible, possibly intelligent and informed and informative material with like minded souls and no drama.

If it was here you think you were trolled (not sure how) it's a bit like walking into the Rock Bar on the Falls and wondering why the locals don't all cheer your rendition of the Billy Boys. Maybe find another bar or change the tune? We'll all join in with 'My Little Armalite' - metaphorically at least.

And if you remember I said I'd have a sensible conversation with you if you stopped trolling people? You haven't. I won't.
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 9657
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Has anyone seen Martin Pig and Nonsuch in the same room?
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador
 
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Oliver Clothesoff » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:29 pm

Picador wrote:Has anyone seen Martin Pig and Nonsuch in the same room?


Now, to be fair, I think Martin is finally realizing what a shit hole TMP has become. I haven't seen his usual brown nosing behaviour in quite some time. There was ample opportunity when Bill was describing his imaginary discussion with a troll, but Martin stayed quiet. There were other times as well, but again Mr Pig didn't chime in.

His only posts have been wargaming related as of late. He still thinks TMP is about miniature figures, poor deluded soul, but I think he's dismantled his St Bill Shrine. I wonder if he's noticed that his own forum, the RFCM discussion boards, seem to discuss miniatures and rules, and only miniatures and rules, and seem rather free of political horseshit, right wing diatribes and negative attacks, but whereas TMP...well...
Oliver Clothesoff
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby NowFormerLardy? » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:42 pm

Richard Clarke wrote:And you, Nosuchme, have reminded me why I don’t post here very often. If you think you are fighting the good fight on behalf of the good guys in the hobby you are not only sadly mistaken, you are deranged.

Rich


If this isn’t Derek spoofing Richard (he posts immediately after) and the only reason Richard does not post here is because of someone objecting to the filth posted here, there is something seriously wrong.

Birds of a feather?
User avatar
NowFormerLardy?
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Did someone leave the door open at the moron hospice again?
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador
 
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Richard Clarke » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:53 pm

Richard Clarke wrote:I would suggest that trolling a site on the basis that you object to trolling is hypocritical. However that’s by the by. More importantly it’s a ridiculous waste of your time. I think the hobby would be a better place if we all got on with discussing toy soldiers and military history.

The very idea that you want to stop a wargaming event going ahead in a rugby club in Scotland really should make you question your motivations. It’s a not-for-profit event attended by a bunch of people who enjoy meeting up once a year, playing games, having a few beers and a few laughs. Stopping it won’t benefit anyone and it certainly won’t benefit the hobby generally.

Over the last twenty years the Lardy games days that people have organised right across the UK and now the EU and the US have served to promote the hobby and introduce scores of new gamers to a brilliant hobby. I think you should take a step back and consider your position when you attempt to derail one such event.


Did Richard write this?
User avatar
Richard Clarke
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby nonsuchme » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:56 pm

NowFormerLardy? wrote:
Richard Clarke wrote:And you, Nosuchme, have reminded me why I don’t post here very often. If you think you are fighting the good fight on behalf of the good guys in the hobby you are not only sadly mistaken, you are deranged.

Rich


If this isn’t Derek spoofing Richard (he posts immediately after) and the only reason Richard does not post here is because of someone objecting to the filth posted here, there is something seriously wrong.

Birds of a feather?

His masquerade of Richard smacks of desperation. Almost pleading for common sense, and i began to think it genuine too. Should have known better from this place.
nonsuchme
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby nonsuchme » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:05 pm

TMPersDidItAndRanAway wrote:
DEEP FRIED LARD 2022
What? – It was going to be a day of games from the TooFatLardies stable.
Where? – Musselburgh, just next to Edinburgh, Scotland - nowhere now ...
When? – Formerly Saturday June 18th, 2022.
Cost? – No Cost (as I can’t charge you for something that’s not going to happen).

You won’t join us for a day of Lard filled entertainment at Musselburgh Rugby Club running from 09.30 until 17.00.

Richard Clarke, Lardy in Chief will not be coming after finding out what’s been going on.

I had hoped after a day of games some of us could head off for a few pints and then on for bangers and mash.



Derek Hodge tried to run a campaign against TMP’s advertisers, in addition to trying to get Richard Clarke to do his dirty work by manipulating Richard’s honest and trusting nature to get people to contact TMP advertisers in order to get them to pull their advertising.

Would it not be fair to do the same thing?

Contact the sponsors of Musselburgh Rugby Club and send them links to the various threads on here (the more vile, the more an honest picture of what’s been going on here for the last 10 years).

The sponsors can be found below:

https://www.musselburghrfc.com/sponsors

Bump to the front. fuck you DH
nonsuchme
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests