The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:03 pm

Long live the King! He must be me. I've got screenshots too :-)
Last edited by Derek H on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:03 pm

Oh My this is not going well for Mr. Bill !!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Ssanemax » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Oh My this is not going well for Mr. Bill !!!!

PS – when I say Mr. Bill it's meant with respect, you cock-knocking twat. No Offence.
Ssanemax

Postby Picador » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm

I think it's fair to say that 4th Cuirassier is a lying, backpedalling, cunt. :)

Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Picador wrote:I think it's fair to say that 4th Cuirassier is a lying, backpedalling, cunt. :)

and such a perfect fit for Bill's gang!

However most people are getting wise to Bill and taking screenshots because they know he does this all the time

It's all over, Bill. Everyone is aware whats going on in your shrinking kingdom :rofl:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Derek H » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Picador wrote:I think it's fair to say that 4th Cuirassier is a lying, backpedalling, cunt. :)

Aided and abetted in his lying by Editor in Chief Bill!
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:I don’t know if he’s “losing it”. It’s all eerily familiar behavior for men of his age, race, and class. “All I have to do is lie and keep on repeating the lie. Everyone will believe me.”

sorry? Did you just write that? Did you just drink a liter of scotch and accidentally post drunk? Perhaps men of our race also have a natural sense of Rhythm? You know how men of our race are, excitable types.

I hate to point it out to you Mac, you leprous piece of Yankee shit, but YOU are a man of his age, race and class. Is this your 'mea culpa' in the disguise of a racist attack on white men??

Why is that a “racist attack”? Because I mentioned race? Race does exist as a social construct and it has real effects on he world. There are indeed patterns you can ascertain when using race as a qualifier (to wit black americans are about three times more likely to get jail time as white americans for similar crimes).

Bill’s views are pretty typical for white male Americans of his age. Note also that “typical” doesn’t mean “everyone does this”. Note that it’s an intersection of generation, race, sex/gender, and nationality we’re talking about here, not just race.This is Trump’s home demographic. And no, I am not a part of that demographic in anything but race. I guess “sex/gender”, too, but given that Bill’s trans- friends scream at me as a “gay man” and given that I’ve been queer bashed quite a number of times in my life, I feel pretty safe in saying I don’t meet that crowd’s gender standards for manliness.

Ralph certainly thinks he can take me, at any rate. Probably could, too, if he caught me and sat on me.

Are you really an anthropologist? If you are, you should be aware that neither nationality nor country of origin constitute race. You started off talking about age, race and class and ended up trying to justify yourself by bringing nationality into it.

At least be honest and admit when you fuck up.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Macunaima » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:I don’t know if he’s “losing it”. It’s all eerily familiar behavior for men of his age, race, and class. “All I have to do is lie and keep on repeating the lie. Everyone will believe me.”

sorry? Did you just write that? Did you just drink a liter of scotch and accidentally post drunk? Perhaps men of our race also have a natural sense of Rhythm? You know how men of our race are, excitable types.

I hate to point it out to you Mac, you leprous piece of Yankee shit, but YOU are a man of his age, race and class. Is this your 'mea culpa' in the disguise of a racist attack on white men??

Why is that a “racist attack”? Because I mentioned race? Race does exist as a social construct and it has real effects on he world. There are indeed patterns you can ascertain when using race as a qualifier (to wit black americans are about three times more likely to get jail time as white americans for similar crimes).

Bill’s views are pretty typical for white male Americans of his age. Note also that “typical” doesn’t mean “everyone does this”. Note that it’s an intersection of generation, race, sex/gender, and nationality we’re talking about here, not just race.This is Trump’s home demographic. And no, I am not a part of that demographic in anything but race. I guess “sex/gender”, too, but given that Bill’s trans- friends scream at me as a “gay man” and given that I’ve been queer bashed quite a number of times in my life, I feel pretty safe in saying I don’t meet that crowd’s gender standards for manliness.

Ralph certainly thinks he can take me, at any rate. Probably could, too, if he caught me and sat on me.

Are you really an anthropologist? If you are, you should be aware that neither nationality nor country of origin constitute race. You started off talking about age, race and class and ended up trying to justify yourself by bringing nationality into it.

At least be honest and admit when you fuck up.

Who said anything about nationality or country of origin constituting race? I said race intersect with country of origin. Wake up and spit, Pat.
Macunaima

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:04 pm

Macunaima wrote:Who said anything about nationality or country of origin constituting race? I said race intersect with country of origin. Wake up and spit, Pat.

Wrong person, you fool.

'Men of his age, race, and class' transformed itself into 'white male Americans of his age'; your own words as you shifted the goalposts, dipshit. The fact that he is an American would be irrelevant if you really meant what you wrote in the first quote; the most logical conclusion is that you do not have the slightest idea what you are on about.

Just admit that you fucked up; it might actually make us respect you a little bit.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby gustav » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:11 am

i truly am inspired by the bullshit propaganda that Dee Von Doom's post was the TFL homophobic, anti-religion attack.

go figure.
gustav

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot