The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:38 pm

TMP Talk is festering away nicely
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9617
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby heaps of bodies » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:42 pm

General Paranoia wrote:I still see potential for a comedy musical


The Book of Moron

'I'm just a gal who caint say no to chickens'
'You aint nothing like a dame!'

and many, many more
User avatar
heaps of bodies
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm

General Paranoia wrote:TMP Talk is festering away nicely

Bill isn’t participating in any of the threads.
All I see is mutinous rumblings about “lack of communication”. Anecdotes about having threads vanish. Nobody knows anything. Everyone is speculating about what it means, because Dear Editor will not communicate.
What is particularly chilling is warnings of DH and getting locked out.

Bill. Is that the “positive harmonious environment” you were chirping about so happily a few weeks ago?
You finally have your membership totally cowed. Congratulations. That’s real harmony.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Bill enjoys posting those "Company X -- Website Down" announcements. Shouldn't he do one for the Blue Fez?

Of course, if he directed those at himself, he'd have to do one for TMP -- every night.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:TMP Talk is festering away nicely

Bill isn’t participating in any of the threads.
All I see is mutinous rumblings about “lack of communication”. Anecdotes about having threads vanish. Nobody knows anything. Everyone is speculating about what it means, because Dear Editor will not communicate.
What is particularly chilling is warnings of DH and getting locked out.

Bill. Is that the “positive harmonious environment” you were chirping about so happily a few weeks ago?
You finally have your membership totally cowed. Congratulations. That’s real harmony.


There is also talk of "other forums" where people can discuss wargaming freely.
Michael's propaganda leafleting is paying off mightily!

Image

It's everywhere on the social media that Bill dismissed
Last edited by General Paranoia on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9617
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Michael » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:01 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:TMP Talk is festering away nicely

Bill isn’t participating in any of the threads.
All I see is mutinous rumblings about “lack of communication”. Anecdotes about having threads vanish. Nobody knows anything. Everyone is speculating about what it means, because Dear Editor will not communicate.
What is particularly chilling is warnings of DH and getting locked out.

Bill. Is that the “positive harmonious environment” you were chirping about so happily a few weeks ago?
You finally have your membership totally cowed. Congratulations. That’s real harmony.


There is also talk of "other forums" where people can discuss wargaming freely.
Michael's propaganda leafleting is paying off mightily!


Image


:D
User avatar
Michael
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:TMP Talk is festering away nicely

Bill isn’t participating in any of the threads.
All I see is mutinous rumblings about “lack of communication”. Anecdotes about having threads vanish. Nobody knows anything. Everyone is speculating about what it means, because Dear Editor will not communicate.
What is particularly chilling is warnings of DH and getting locked out.

Bill. Is that the “positive harmonious environment” you were chirping about so happily a few weeks ago?
You finally have your membership totally cowed. Congratulations. That’s real harmony.

Drive-by Bill? Any comments?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:58 pm

User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Michael wrote:73 new posts
54 by tango
?

Three by The Editor.
How many of Tango01’s threads will have a response? If Bill is relying on page hits...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby tberry7403 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:40 pm

General Paranoia wrote:I still see potential for a comedy musical


It's Springtime for Armintrout and TNP.
tberry7403
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 37 guests