Meanwhile, in the rest of the world...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Meanwhile, in the rest of the world...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 am

rebelyell2006 wrote:
ChickenFucker wrote:"You reap what you sow ..."

At least, according to CFeicht http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=502718

And sorry guys, I tried to FP it but keep getting timed out

And Arteis02 is doing that bullshit that American conservatives always do whenever one of their own does terrorism. And he would be the loudest to denounce and cry and dox should a brown person shoot up a church.

I don't know Arteis, but I do know he is a New Zealander, ex-police.

He is right about not naming the cunt, don't give them any attention, focus on the victims instead and reinforce their humanity, the lives they have led and what they meant to their families and communities.
But I am surprised he hasn't hit the complain button or at least told CFeicht to go fuck himself in no uncertain terms, Fuck Bill and Bill's rules - If he lets shit like that stand then it is no place to have your name attached to.

The shooter just appeared in court, smirking. Sounds like he intends to represent himself - Probably thinks it will allow him a platform. He doesn't know the NZ media scene...

And Lion in the Stars! What a grade A fuckwit - Sympathy for the shooter because they are "obviously mentally ill", Has he ever said that about Islamic terrorists?. Another Yankee cunt who needs a kicking.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:36 am

Etranger2 wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:
ChickenFucker wrote:"You reap what you sow ..."

At least, according to CFeicht http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=502718

And sorry guys, I tried to FP it but keep getting timed out

And Arteis02 is doing that bullshit that American conservatives always do whenever one of their own does terrorism. And he would be the loudest to denounce and cry and dox should a brown person shoot up a church.

Please don't spread who he is … it'll only feed the 'fame' he was after.

You sure you've got the right guy? Anyway, Arteis is a kiwi.

Maybe, maybe not. But that is the shit being pushed by regressives right now.
rebelyell2006

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:37 am

Because they do not want to admit that their demographic is the one responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks.
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:38 am

Rebby, why don't you jump off a tall building? You utter wankstain.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:42 am

Guest must be a conservative middle-aged white male. The demographic that engages in terrorism.
rebelyell2006

Postby Australian Dawn » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:40 am

The Shade of William F Buckley wrote:Less than 24 hours after the massacre, our PM announces sweeping changes to our gun laws.

It's a shame it takes such a terrible tragedy to get people to do what should be blindingly obvious. Better late than never I suppose. :(
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Hoorah » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am

Australian Dawn wrote:
The Shade of William F Buckley wrote:Less than 24 hours after the massacre, our PM announces sweeping changes to our gun laws.

It's a shame it takes such a terrible tragedy to get people to do what should be blindingly obvious. Better late than never I suppose. :(

The good ole' USofA still hasn't received the memo.
Hoorah

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:49 am

Australian Dawn wrote:

The NZ government tried a couple of years ago but couldn't get the laws passed
Etranger2

Postby The Shade of William F Buckley » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:34 am

Etranger2 wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:

The NZ government tried a couple of years ago but couldn't get the laws passed

Not quite, the 'right wing" party only accepted half of the recommendations and ignored the registration scheme which the police favoured (and which we used to have) - All because they rely on the rural vote and the woman who was running the select committee is complete fucking amateur who seeks power at any expense.

Every department she touches withers and dies, to the point where she was given portfolios that have no actual departments, like Tourism & Women's affairs.

She is white trash with delusions of petit bourgeois hausfrau grandeur!
Was a welfare recipient for a large chunk of her life, became welfare minister and promptly scrapped a lot of benefits she had received.
Her own party leader famously mis-spoke and called her "Paula Benefit' instead of Paula Bennett. - Now referred to as Pullya Benefit.

Before...

And after the stomach stapling surgery, fake tan et al, at the taxpayers expense.

Fucking loathsome and useless individual who should never have had control of that select committee.
The Christchurch shooting should technically be added to the list of fuck ups the previous Government has passed on to Jacinda.
The Shade of William F Buckley

Postby Australian Dawn » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:37 pm

I hope the ability to live stream horrible crimes like this arsehole did doesn't lead to more mass killings.
Are the people doing these sort of mass killings looking to be "famous", some people certainly seem to think this is a motivating factor, or would the people who do this sort of thing do it anyway even if they couldn't get the publicity?
If publicity is a major factor in why people commit these vile acts then I worry that the spread of social media and this guys example might lead to further outbreaks of this sort of crime.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot