The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:22 am

guest wrote:The day is gone when this fucking thread was worth visiting.

The days are gone when random trolls had anything interesting to say. The days are most decidedly gone where even one in 10 had an IQ larger than there hat size.
JJCH nli

Postby useless troll » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:54 am

Well thats it then. Along with declining birth rates, society is fucked.
useless troll

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:03 am

guest wrote:The day is gone when this fucking thread was worth visiting.

I mean, it should occur to you that by posting here you are contradicting yourself.

But I’m thinking you aren’t so bright.

Postby George » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:34 am

A bit of thread resurrection.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=366346

Warspite1: "What does this have to do with the price of fish?"

What does that even mean? And how would that be a Filipino-specific thing?

Interesting thread necromancy too. I guess I missed it when it first came out, or it might have happened back awhile, when I was taking a one-year voluntary hiatus from TMP.

Anyway, I didn't know for sure that Bill ran "a blog for transgender Filipinos" until now. Or that he even used an alias ("Monty Schwab"). I thought it was all just gossip.

So, just curious, is the work not open to other Filipinos then, such as straights?

Dan

It would appear that Danny Bhoy either:

a) wants to be locked out
or
b) is a thicko

Could we start a poll on this?
George

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:43 am

Warsprite1 and CC will be talking with Gwen by morning!!!
kyotebue2

Postby George » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:46 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Warsprite1 and CC will be talking with Gwen by morning!!!

Nah! Bilbo hasn't the cojones.
George

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:12 am

George wrote:A bit of thread resurrection.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=366346

Warspite1: "What does this have to do with the price of fish?"

What does that even mean? And how would that be a Filipino-specific thing?

Interesting thread necromancy too. I guess I missed it when it first came out, or it might have happened back awhile, when I was taking a one-year voluntary hiatus from TMP.

Anyway, I didn't know for sure that Bill ran "a blog for transgender Filipinos" until now. Or that he even used an alias ("Monty Schwab"). I thought it was all just gossip.

So, just curious, is the work not open to other Filipinos then, such as straights?

Dan

It would appear that Danny Bhoy either:

a) wants to be locked out
or
b) is a thicko

Could we start a poll on this?

Kinda funny how Danny Boy (who’s so proud of his hispanic heritage and simultaneously wants to massacre migrants at the border) is screaming about furriners taking American jerbs, but also has no problem with phillipina editors getting paid in chickens to moderate TMP.

Frankly, my point is and always has been that Bill should pay the girls a living wage and shouldn’t have been pandering them to his membership.

At first, the whole sexual dynamic really didn’t bother me. I figured adults are adults and if they want to flirt, that is fine.

But then it turns out that Bill had these same women posting on a transpinnay lonely hearts site, using their same names and photos. Said site’s specific purpose was to pay the women ten bucks a pop to write romance stories about their lives in the hopes of attracting them foreign husbands.

Now, call me paranoid, but I am pretty sure Bill told them that one of the perks of working at TMP for chickens would be that they would be in daily contact with a bunch of mostly old and socially inept lonely foreign men. And he certainly played up the sexual aspect of things when they all came on board, cracking double entendres and going along with the Bill’s Angels thing... All this without telling a soul that these women were trans while simultaneously running their same names, photos and profiles on his trans datings site.

So Bill’s probably telling the ladies “Hey, I can’t pay you much, but here’s a big ol’ fishing pool of fat, lonely foreign guys from rich countries for you to play in”. Meanwhile, he’s getting the guys stoked up about all the pretty ladies he now has working for him.

And the guys are a notoriously conservative bunch with a fair sprinkling of out and out racists, nativists, and fascists among them.

What could possibly go wrong?

Plus, it becomes very obvious, very quickly, that few if any of the women can write competent English, so the whole “editor” story is a piece of shit. To top it all off, one of Bill’s early recruits denounces him as an exploiter, which he certainly is.

It is quite obvious that what Bill did was try to combine his two hobbies: gaming and transpinnays. He did this in a dishonest fashion that exploited the women financially and could easily have put some of them at risk. All it would have taken was one bad story — editor Julia’s trip to the U.S. to a wargaming convention which ended up with her in the hospital with stitches after a bad encounter with a glass table comes to mind — and this whole thing could very easily be labled “human trafficking”.

So fuck Bill and his lying, manipulating bullshit.
Macunaima nli

Postby Iain F » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:25 am

Just a quick 'thank you' to this thread - I know that doesn't happen very often but credit where credit's due and all that.

First of all it can be a bloody funny read at times which is also nice but more importantly in a way I think it may have stopped my blog from getting Tangoed. When checking out my stats this morning I saw that I'd had a 'visitor' from Argentina and that surely means one thing, the Mount Harriet bullet dodger was trawling for fresh swag. Luckily for me my posts about getting banned from TMP and a rant about the whole anti-British shit storm of last year are the two most read posts on the blog and largely from being linked on here once, indeed the day after I had a record number of visitors (over 200), so shows how much this is read eh Bill! As the most popular posts they are highlighted next to the part that you read and I like to think that this might have actually deterred the 'thieving shit-weasel' (as another blogger so beautifully put it) from nicking something and thus preventing me from having to contact that Jabba-esque lord of Cuntitude Armintrout to probably go through a tedious and painful email exchange to get it removed from his awful site.

Obviously, the other option is that he just thought there was nowt worth nicking and my stuff is crap!

Anyway, once again ta.
Iain F

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

Iain F wrote:.....

Obviously, the other option is that he just thought there was nowt worth nicking and my stuff is crap!

Anyway, once again ta.

That's never stopped the BA Bullshitter!
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:46 am

I suspect 'Raul' has as much connection with Argentina and Las Malvinas as I do.
(Maybe less - I have actually been on Mt Harriet - but nobody was shooting at me at the time.)
(That's me behind the camera not in the phot.)
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot